Maplewood @ Hunters Lane

boski

dont worry my friend its coming ,panthers slowly moving up the polls and after these next 2 games .. Hunters Lane, Tullahoma you will see ..what im talking about

and why wont you listen to these folks? maplewood is the truth!!

tell me what do you think of Pearl Cohn? ..mr footballfan are they a nobody too?

Edited by boski

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who did they lose to that were not ranked?

dont worry my friend its coming ,panthers slowly moving up the polls and after these next 2 games .. Hunters Lane, Tullahoma you will see ..what im talking about

tell me what do you think of Pearl Cohn? ..mr footballfan are they a nobody too?

[/quote

Pearl is only a fair team. Hunters lane is yet to be seen. Tullahoma may not be able to handle your team speed but will play sound football and will pick apart your secondary with great routes and pinpoint passing. I think you have a team of super athletes but not ready to book your bus ride is all I'm saying. :lol:

I'm with you boski, Maplewood is the truth. I have said that I am jumping on the bandwagon early, and they will make the state semis

Pearl a fair 3A team. Hunters lane yet to be seen. Tullahoma may not be able to stay with your team speed but have good recievers and a great QB and scheme. You have a team of good athletes, Just not ready to book your bus reservations at this time is all. :lol:

Pearl a fair 3A team. Hunters lane yet to be seen. Tullahoma may not be able to stay with your team speed but have good recievers and a great QB and scheme. You have a team of good athletes, Just not ready to book your bus reservations at this time is all. :lol:

when i think of maplewood and tullahoma

i just keep seeing "382" ...hmm what could that mean??

when they played last year the term "1 man team" popped out of everyones mouth.. and yes he destroyed them ..well thats not the case this year ..Maplewoods QB is one of the best ive seen ..he has been under the radar ..but he is for real.. simply put this team Maplewood has now is far better than last years ..on defense and offense ..Tullahoma is going down no matter how good their QB is ..and he is good ..i saw that last year.. but maplewood has to many weapons on both sides of the ball. and i think they are ready for that bus ride to the burro ..there will always be doubters ..the fun part is proving them wrong.

And yes Hunters Lane is a solid team ..but they will be handled and dealt with just like the first two teams.

Edited by boski

The tullahoma talk is early as is the Hillsboro. Maplewood will handle HL easily. Maplewood's D is to tough. Those linebackers put fear in anyone coming across the middle. HL WILL have to throw the ball to beat Mwood. Running the fullback up the middle against the wood will not work.

Mwood by two touchdowns. Yes Mwood is the team to beat in metro this yr. Hboro is right behind them.

All passing teams just remember, it will get cold at some point and time. Hillsboro's formula worked in cold weather and warm weather when they were a running team. Those passes get harder to catch when the weather gets cold.

Hard to have Lb's in box when someone is 4 and 5 wide on you. At that point you can only put so many in the box.

Tullahoma ran the same spread offense last year. results = Lost

Maplewood coaches know how to defend against the spread offense.

Thing here is Tullahoma will score points on rare occasions :D

but is the tullahoma defense going to be able to stop maplewoods offense

maplewood has only punted the ball away 5 to 6 times at the most ..they move the ball they score points ... then they hit you ..thats what they do baby!

Tullahoma ran the same spread offense last year. results = Lost

Maplewood coaches know how to defend against the spread offense.

Thing here is Tullahoma will score points on rare occasions :D

but is the tullahoma defense going to be able to stop maplewoods offense

maplewood has only punted the ball away 5 to 6 times at the most ..they move the ball they score points ... then they hit you ..thats what they do baby!

Tullahoma's QB is a year older and very talented. They do lack a running game but QB can run a little to off set you. Maplewood will have to play sound D and not turn ball over to win. :D

Tullahoma's QB is a year older and very talented. They do lack a running game but QB can run a little to off set you. Maplewood will have to play sound D and not turn ball over to win. :D

i dont think you saw or heard about the game last year ...some of those same guys that knocked snot from barnes last year are a year older too and just as talented ..barnes also tried to run last year... and im sure barnes remembers that fumble at the 4 yard line ..t holt taking it to the house on the next play ..im sure he does ..he was also picked off several times... maplewood pounds them in this one!

" Maplewood will have to play sound D and not turn ball over to win. " true ..but it also applies to Tullahomma even more so.

Edited by boski

ok..kinda got off track for sec .. focus woodie son!

we will worry about tullahoma next week ..

we have to play hunters lane and those clay brothers first..

i want to say what up! to my

nephew leslie aka trackstar!!!

i see you ..you know its going down tonight!

civil war!! in the back yard baby!! fam vs fam

hood vs hood ..who run it ?

tim and jeremy, run that rock! lay that hat!

but dont get caught slippin ... cause thats one big bad #### cat!!

well its almost game time folks.

good luck to both teams be safe have fun

when its over we go back to being kin folks!! :lol:

Panther Pride!

- dbo out

Edited by boski