Ensworth @ BGA

utfootball08

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, like the past two weeks I am going to go with the Cats. But this time I have something to back this pick up. Last year BGA's JV team beat Ensworths "Varsity". And afew of the people starting and playing alot for BGA started for that JV team. So really I just can not see Ensworth making that big of a leap in talent and skill in one year. Good game though. My pick...

BGA-26

Ensworth-8

Well, like the past two weeks I am going to go with the Cats. But this time I have something to back this pick up. Last year BGA's JV team beat Ensworths "Varsity". And afew of the people starting and playing alot for BGA started for that JV team. So really I just can not see Ensworth making that big of a leap in talent and skill in one year. Good game though. My pick...

BGA-26

Ensworth-8

Last year when ehs played BGA's jv, they played them on a monday. The previous friday they played Brentwood Academys varsity with only sophmores and freshman. And Half of Ensworths starters were hurt for the bga game. two days rest after playing ba is not enough. SO that cant be a used to find a score.