Rushing Leaders in Chattanooga

oldtimeballer63

Cooper being a great back going to a SEC school doesn't tick me off. All you guys talk about is how great he is and how he averages 150 yards a game. You guys have played 5 games and 3 of your opponents have yet to win a game!(oh wait E.R. won last week) All I am saying is he has put big numbers up on teams that are horrible. I know he is a great back but you guys need to lay off of it. Baylor has played nobody. MUS isn't that good this year... Riverdale had 450 yards rushing against McCallie so Cooper should do good this game.. WE'll see.. Another question. Why does Baylor play a 2a team and a 3a team?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a dumb question. But how come all 3 Temple players on here have different games? one has 3, one 4, one 5. Is that just the number of games they have played in or number of games they got carries in? That would affect their yards per game if they all played in 5 games, which I was fairly sure Josh Smith had.

Edited by Tynerfan99

Maybe a dumb question. But how come all 3 Temple players on here have different games? one has 3, one 4, one 5. Is that just the number of games they have played in or number of games they got carries in? That would affect their yards per game if they all played in 5 games, which I was fairly sure Josh Smith had.

I believe that Josh Smith was out with an injury and Ridley didn't play for one game.

Cooper being a great back going to a SEC school doesn't tick me off. All you guys talk about is how great he is and how he averages 150 yards a game. You guys have played 5 games and 3 of your opponents have yet to win a game!(oh wait E.R. won last week) All I am saying is he has put big numbers up on teams that are horrible. I know he is a great back but you guys need to lay off of it. Baylor has played nobody. MUS isn't that good this year... Riverdale had 450 yards rushing against McCallie so Cooper should do good this game.. WE'll see.. Another question. Why does Baylor play a 2a team and a 3a team?

The same reason McCallie played a 2A team but lost.

Edited by reaction

Because he needs to realize that Ooltewah isn't the only team around that has a good team. Which obviously Baylor's running back which is commited to Tennessee is just average.

Then he asked

How do 3 players on one team average over 100 yards per game.....

Either the team they are playing is really bad, or that team is really good.

Then he says:

What the heck are you talking about kid? I stated my opinion. Who said anything about him not playing for Ooltewah? You need to chill out. Someone on here said that Cooper was averaging 130 yards a game this year and I stated an opinion in which I think 130 yards a game is average for a High School runningback. Ooltewah has had tons of successful seasons back in the 60's 70's and 80's. You need to just quit whining and enjoy your lost to McCallie tonight!

He uses the word KID here obviously a student of Ooltewah here. Or just needs to grow up and learn that no KID'S are posting on these forums.