Smith County vs York

steelcityroller

ESPN ANNOUNCEMENT ANTWAN (aka almighty supreme football master) to replace Art Shell as coach of Oakland Raiders. Al Davis stated, " Antwan is the know all of football today, I expect to win the next super bowl with this guy at the helm. His unique ability to analyze message board posts was the deciding factor."

Edited by BuzzardT

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering is Buzzard the York team mascot? Dont get upset, just wondering. I have to admit he has SC fans jumping. This thread may go longer than the GV-SC. We will see. Think maybe the post page numbers bring a bigger crowd? Just may do it. Sometimes you have to make them mad to get the crowd to come see. Like wresteling, need to motivate the potential crowd. Good guy, bad guy, or two bad guys. Who wants to watch two good guys compete? Make sence?Keep up the trash talking its good entertainment.

Just wondering is Buzzard the York team mascot? Dont get upset, just wondering. I have to admit he has SC fans jumping. This thread may go longer than the GV-SC. We will see. Think maybe the post page numbers bring a bigger crowd? Just may do it. Sometimes you have to make them mad to get the crowd to come see. Like wresteling, need to motivate the potential crowd. Good guy, bad guy, or two bad guys. Who wants to watch two good guys compete? Make sence?Keep up the trash talking its good entertainment.

I don't know if he is mascot or not,but one thing is for sure he is the best.Some men work in art and clay,he works in trash talk:a true master. :thumb:

I don't know if he is mascot or not,but one thing is for sure he is the best.Some men work in art and clay,he works in trash talk:a true master. :thumb:

Yeah I got buzzard ahead in this trash talking to. One against the entire SC fan base. He is leading by a bunch. Come on my SC fans you can do better than you have. You didnt waste all your comebacks on superwho did you? Did you notice he is new in here? Never gets past 25 posts. HMMMM.Thats what I dont understand.

I am hoping that your name is representative of someone who purely loves SCHS and everything about it....if it's meant in any other way, I will have CoachT remove the name from these boards...

Yeah I got buzzard ahead in this trash talking to. One against the entire SC fan base. He is leading by a bunch. Come on my SC fans you can do better than you have. You didnt waste all your comebacks on superwho did you? Did you notice he is new in here? Never gets past 25 posts. HMMMM.Thats what I dont understand.

Thanks for the support! Smith county fans are so uptight. They believe they are playoff contenders I believe more like playoff Pretenders.

I would like to go to the SC York game, What time is the game? I have a buddy from SC who told me about some animal called a Yetti that hangs around the stadium. What is that and is there such an animal? Or is it slang for something else. I really want to go but I have fears of wild animals after I was attacked by a wilda beast in somalia a few years back.

Edited by BuzzardT

Yeah....the Smith kid had 12 carries for 140 something yards. 2 carries for 90 yards and 10 for 50. If you think anyone on York's squad has his talent, then you don't know much. If you do go to the game Buzzard, notice how many times #68,#21 & #56 get in on the tackles. That's your "WEAK POINT" isn't it?

Your buddy told you about the Yetti huh? I think I might know your friend. :thumb:

As for Playoff Pretenders........We'll all find out for certain Tommorrow Night !!

Anybody that's able to halfway type can get on the internet and blab and blab and blab for days on end. I wouldn't reward that.....much less encourage it. If he does make it down to the "HOLE" Friday Night.....He won't be bad mouthing this group of "MIGHTY OWLS" afterward. BET THAT!!!

SC 35 YAI 13. #25 will block one extra point.

Sometimes being small is a disadvantage. Sometimes being slow is a disadvantage. It is very rare to find big high school kids who can move well at this level. Sometimes, however, disadvantages can be overcome by heart, effort, desire and determination. Good luck, York. You're going to need it. :thumb:

ESPN ANNOUNCEMENT ANTWAN (aka almighty supreme football master) to replace Art Shell as coach of Oakland Raiders. Al Davis stated, " Antwan is the know all of football today, I expect to win the next super bowl with this guy at the helm. His unique ability to analyze message board posts was the deciding factor."

Nah...the Raiders are too bad even for me to salvage. Thanks for the props...though.

:thumb:

Yeah....the Smith kid had 12 carries for 140 something yards. 2 carries for 90 yards and 10 for 50. If you think anyone on York's squad has his talent, then you don't know much. If you do go to the game Buzzard, notice how many times #68,#21 & #56 get in on the tackles. That's your "WEAK POINT" isn't it?

Your buddy told you about the Yetti huh? I think I might know your friend. :thumb:

As for Playoff Pretenders........We'll all find out for certain Tommorrow Night !!

Anybody that's able to halfway type can get on the internet and blab and blab and blab for days on end. I wouldn't reward that.....much less encourage it. If he does make it down to the "HOLE" Friday Night.....He won't be bad mouthing this group of "MIGHTY OWLS" afterward. BET THAT!!!

SC 35 YAI 13. #25 will block one extra point.

Note: I do not make predictions on scores. You need to take your blood pressure meds and relax. Dont live your life so uptight. I would hate to see you hyped up about something serious in life. Take a deep breath and relax.

Nah...not much fun to talk to a Buzzard. Not much to trash talk about this week. YAI has a very good senior dominated line. It's going to be a very good test for SC.