Smith County vs York

steelcityroller

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda hate to think about next week so soon after a win on the creek, but looks as if this one coming up with the Dragons may be a big one. The "Hole" will be a great setting for a game that could be for it all in 4-2A. Definately a game between the two most impressive teams early. York is scoring a ton of points. How good are the defenses they have been squared up against? SC is stopping people pretty handily. How good are those offenses? Guess we'll see. Go Big Owls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Well Smith County better not get too hyped about this win over Trousdale. I mean we lost to Macon County who has been beaten pretty good the last two weeks, Watertown who has yet to prove they are for real and got a whoppin put on us by the only team that we know is pretty good. Our win came against Livingston Academy who believe it not looks like they are having a worse season than us.

Not hyped all that much over the win versus TC tonight. Game went down just as thought from what I had heard and reasoned out in my mind. I would much rather TC had been at full strength. My great aunt used to say "Son, trouble ain't funny, I don't care who you are." You know people will be taking their shots at you while the shooting is easier than normal. Good Luck to ya..

Not hyped all that much over the win versus TC tonight. Game went down just as thought from what I had heard and reasoned out in my mind. I would much rather TC had been at full strength. My great aunt used to say "Son, trouble ain't funny, I don't care who you are." You know people will be taking their shots at you while the shooting is easier than normal. Good Luck to ya..

I wish they had been full strength too...cause I still think this is the year we would have gotten them...

Well Smith County better not get too hyped about this win over Trousdale. I mean we lost to Macon County who has been beaten pretty good the last two weeks, Watertown who has yet to prove they are for real and got a whoppin put on us by the only team that we know is pretty good. Our win came against Livingston Academy who believe it not looks like they are having a worse season than us.

I don't think SC is that hyped up about beating TC...although any win on the creekbank is a good win. I think SC is hyped up on the way they beat TC. It was not close. SC ran the ball up the middle most of the 2nd half. SC just has to keep improving...and not take anyone for granted. I was pleased that there was just one turnover and very few penalties. YAI is playing very well. I am glad the game is in the HOLE...and not at YAI. That will help.

I know this game is early in the season.....Westmoreland still has to be dealt with....but for all intensive purposes....the winner of this game will get at least one game at home come playoff time. IMO, these two teams will finish 1 & 2 in the Region. The order of the two teams will be decided Friday Night in the "HOLE"!!!

SC 34 YAI 14