Scott Vs. AE

Bassfishing_205

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i play play for scott high and i know that we will bring it tonight 4 quarter war is what it is going to be and i know that in t he past we have said wait till next year and i am tired of hearing that so tonight it will be a dog fight till the end and only one team will come out on top i am not predicting anything but aAnderson and the rest of AE better bring there a game cause it going to be a 48 min war no matter what and anderson might have siad that we will be out in the first quarter but he better think again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let lose the DOGS OF WAR boys

i play play for scott high and i know that we will bring it tonight 4 quarter war is what it is going to be and i know that in t he past we have said wait till next year and i am tired of hearing that so tonight it will be a dog fight till the end and only one team will come out on top i am not predicting anything but aAnderson and the rest of AE better bring there a game cause it going to be a 48 min war no matter what and anderson might have siad that we will be out in the first quarter but he better think again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let lose the DOGS OF WAR boys

With the game being at AE i guess the theme is DOGS OF WAR, is there anyone that is not a player for SHS or should I say outside of Scott Co. that really believes that AE will lose? I know parents, cheerleaders and community should pull for you guys however people i know from Scott Co. (not Oneida) are predicting a bad lose with the game over in the first.

You are right about the talk big and then after the game wait till next year. If I could think of that poor guy from last year. Maybe the best thing to do is to stay off of coacht and play ball and get in the gym lifting.

i heard the anthony anderson benches like 450 squats like 600 and power cleans like 500 and runs his shuttle in a 3.4 and his forty yard in a 3.9 and he is hard to bring down and only weighs 160 pounds and is 6'6'' i got ae winning 40-0

Dude i dunno who told u that but dude they have been liein to u i mean he is good but he isnt that good if he was that good i would probably say that he would be the top recruited kid in the country.

Like many has said so far, "I doubt if Double A said that" However, if he did, I'm sure he'll back it up with the truth...

Like I've said since August 18th, Scott County is the only team that talks more stuff about AE than any other team I know of.

But we'll see if yall can back it up tonight or will the saying come out again after tonights game, "wait till next year!" Hey, its ok to say it becaue I've said it a lot because I'm a CUBS fan!! LOL

LET'S GO AE and GO CUBS!

Have a safe drive to Knoxville and GOOD LUCK to ya!!

Well if Double A said that AE really backed him up tonight. 70-18 Whoa Nellie and the beat goes on.

Before you peeps say it, "AE didn't run the score up so don't think that they have more class than that!"

WHo DAT TALKIN' BOUT BEATIN' AE?

Your AE team is awesome i they are going to be going to the playoffs anybody ought to known better that u were better than ur record and whoever said AE wouldnt hit u in the mouth they are crazy yuns had people from all sides tackling kids but like i said if we was going to beat u would have to execute in everything and we didnt and since we didnt u the better team beat us. Yuns were a better team than us and it would have taken alot to beat u and i know u didnt run up the score on us on purpose cause i seen a bunch of ur second team going in and double a i have to say at times is lazy but when he catches that ball the kid does sumthing magical wid it he is the most allusive kid i have ever seen and all i can say is good luck the rest of the season and holy crap if fulton and catholic beat yuns how good r they?

GO HIGHLANDERS!!!!

Your AE team is awesome i they are going to be going to the playoffs anybody ought to known better that u were better than ur record and whoever said AE wouldnt hit u in the mouth they are crazy yuns had people from all sides tackling kids but like i said if we was going to beat u would have to execute in everything and we didnt and since we didnt u the better team beat us. Yuns were a better team than us and it would have taken alot to beat u and i know u didnt run up the score on us on purpose cause i seen a bunch of ur second team going in and double a i have to say at times is lazy but when he catches that ball the kid does sumthing magical wid it he is the most allusive kid i have ever seen and all i can say is good luck the rest of the season and holy crap if fulton and catholic beat yuns how good r they?

GO HIGHLANDERS!!!!

Yea I seen hits blindsides mostly. AE didnt hit in the 90's cause i watched them play tehy were just fast thats why back then scott could beat them and because scott was physical scott wasent physical at all last night they let ae bring it to them.

If turtle has bee associated with AE program for a lonjg time he remembers how the highlanders used to play physical. Good luck highlanders

Go Big Red!

PS. Not trying to run up the score going for a 2 point conversion when it was 46-12 going into the 4th isnt trying to?

PS. Not trying to run up the score going for a 2 point conversion when it was 46-12 going into the 4th isnt trying to?

Come on now!!! If they wanted to run the score up they could've scored more trust me. They called the dogs off!! But Scott Co. got down after the first qrt when it was 21-0 with 7 minutes left in the qrt. Going for 2 I mean, I would've called that play too. The whole defense shifted to the left when AE had lined up over there so of course call the play when its wide open..

The last time I seen 70 points on a scored board was in 2001 when AE lost to Independence 77-13. It was fun being on the winning side of that..

Yea I seen hits blindsides mostly. AE didnt hit in the 90's cause i watched them play tehy were just fast thats why back then scott could beat them and because scott was physical scott wasent physical at all last night they let ae bring it to them.

If turtle has bee associated with AE program for a lonjg time he remembers how the highlanders used to play physical. Good luck highlanders

Go Big Red!

it was a great time to work on the 2 point conversion cause it was somewhat of a game situation!!! never did see any dogs of war but i did smell something bad!!!