McEwen Vs. White House Heritage

Orangefanallday

McEwen has been playing better ball every week and that is somewhat impressive because they came out playing good at the start of the season... I could not believe friday night at bruceton hr i mean it wasn't even a game... I know bruceton didn't really have a whole lot but we made them look like they had nothing.... Our passing game man...everyone on the field was catching the ball... if our defense continues to play as well as they have all year, and the offense moving the ball through the air, allowing our running game to open up....the sky is the limit... if you continue to play the way you did friday you have a ligitamite shot at winning the region...but a lot of tough region games left...remember we're still 0-1 in region play...those three wins mean nothing unless you take care of business in the region... the one thing l have in question is why didn't we come back out passing the second half of the bruceton game, i mean, they had no answer for it... i understand running manages the clock but when the defense has no answer for your offense you should go ahead and put the game out of contention... anyways this fridays game will be the second game of the year that really matters so go take care of business, you should have your work cut out for you....but i'll go with the warriors to win convincingly.... by the way I agree with you WHH guy on the rivalry, its a great thing in all sports, to bad you have to take another loss at the hands of McEwen this friday (lol)... I was also wondering because i never really knew, is WHH a private or public school(appriciate the info)

McEwen - 26

WHH - 13

P.S. what in the world is up with us hitting a 33 yard field goal, very impressed with that, the first one in a long time....maybe we could have used some of that leg the forrest game...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The PaTrIoTs defence has (i say again) has to improve if they want to win the BiG game. I believe the offence is going to get it done....their seems to be a lull in concentration on D at times. I am going to go out on a limb, and say White House -Heritage THE NeW BlUe will win by 7. 28-21. GO PATRIOTS !!!

History is being made, 3-0 is a first for this New school. Lets go one more 4-0.

Well, from a TRUE BLUE fan, I'm going to have to pull for McEwen..... I was learning to pull for heritage until all this, unoriginal, new blue junk. There's only one BLUE in White House and we're playing at Macon County Friday night.....

Well that True Blue/New Blue stuff has absolutely nothing to do with football. I think the Navy blue is different from the Royal blue...Its a little newer in town. And heaven forbid we try and have something for ourselves. All we ever have to hear is how we will never be close to White House High, we have to play on ya'lls field. We're the step child of the town. Is it such a horrible thing that we want something new? We're playing great football right now. I've noticed the Blue Devils are playing great football as well. Why can't we just make a projection based on the game and not the motto? I know I'm pullin for White House to win. I wish ya'll didn't hate us so much for trying to have something of our own in this Blue Devil town. We're trying to make the best of a real tough situation.

There is a lot that I could say in response to your statements but I'm not going to. I will say it just seems if heritage wanted to get recognition for their team in an already football crazed town, they could have focused on something other than blue. Everyone knows that White House is Big Blue in this town.... But they did and it's something that I'll have to get used to and I will given time. I don't like it, never will like it but I will adjust to it one day.....

Secondary is questionable with the exception of Lee Pardue. Line and linebackers are young but good. Teams haven't rushed for as many yards as they have in the past on the Patriots. They gave up quite a few yards passing last game, but I think if coaches notice how well McEwen did last week they'll brush up on it. Both teams hit hard on defense so thats whats goin on. Patriots offense is REALLY explosive as well as special teams. I think it could be a high scoring game.

Sorry bout the blue...Watch our numbers, though. We'll be good.