McEwen Vs. White House Heritage

Orangefanallday

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(If you don't like my comments, so sorry. I ain't the one with the problem.)

I don't have a problem either. I have an opinion and I stated it here. Just because there is another team in my hometown doesn't mean I have to pull for them. I've lived in Tennessee since I was 4 and that was many many years ago, and I HATE the vols. We don't all have to like the same teams, contrary to popular belief......

I too know several kids that go to heritage, have nothing against them at all, just I'm not a heritage fan.

If me not liking a team you like is a problem for you, then you'll just have to get used to it, sorry !!!!!

The feud is that White House High cant stand the fact that Heritage is finally coming around and having great success and have a slogan called New Blue. Whats wrong with having somethig new and of your own to be proud of. I wish they would be proud to have TWO great teams in one city. OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW!! Go Pats and good luck Friday.

I am happy for the success of Heritage.I have friends who's children play sports there.I think what this bowls down to,and I have heard it many times, is some people think Heritage was taking a shot at WH with the NEW BLUE t-shirts.WH has now countered with True Blue T-shirts and I guess we'll just all have top play along.Good Luck Heritage.I hope you go to 4-0.I think you last sentence is why people are getting upset.You say one thing and then say out with the old.That is not the way to gain respect. :thumb:

I am happy for the success of Heritage.I have friends who's children play sports there.I think what this bowls down to,and I have heard it many times, is some people think Heritage was taking a shot at WH with the NEW BLUE t-shirts.WH has now countered with True Blue T-shirts and I guess we'll just all have top play along.Good Luck Heritage.I hope you go to 4-0.I think you last sentence is why people are getting upset.You say one thing and then say out with the old.That is not the way to gain respect. :thumb:

Yes ur right and im sorry that was just my response to the person before my post.

As for the Heritage and Mcewen game this week I think it wil be a very good gaem. You might think your going to throw all over Heritage but I really doubt that will happen. THey have a very athletic secondary and great coaching back their. And if ou think Pardue is ALL you have to stop your in for a big suprise this Friday. They are so balanced offensively, every one of the can hurt you. Brown, Smith, Mclung, Puch, and Owens can all carry the ball and all average over 5 yds a carry. Good luck puting him on his back hard, you have to catch him first, then when you do you gotta try not to let him slip away. I know Mcewen is a good team though it will be a good game. The winner will be the team with the least turnovers last year both teams had plenty. My pick is Heritage, they have their first ever 3-0 start and I dont see them slowing down soon. Heritage 28 Mcewen 20

5 yards a carry against what good defence and as for catching purdue we did last year this year look for your Offensive line to fall apart by the second quater Eric Beard and Matt Davis will keep whoever has the ball on the ground and ethin tummins will have a big night against your defence

I don't have a problem either. I have an opinion and I stated it here. Just because there is another team in my hometown doesn't mean I have to pull for them. I've lived in Tennessee since I was 4 and that was many many years ago, and I HATE the vols. We don't all have to like the same teams, contrary to popular belief......

I too know several kids that go to heritage, have nothing against them at all, just I'm not a heritage fan.

If me not liking a team you like is a problem for you, then you'll just have to get used to it, sorry !!!!!

I don't care what teams you like. I'm just wondering why you are so against WHH when they are not in the same classification? What I think is a shame is that kids in "your" hometown had nothing to do with the school they are zoned for, and yet they are considered adversarsies. Maybe you prefer to have WHHS be some big school the size of Hunters Lane and all that entails? Some people just like to dislike I guess. Again it's a shame. Being FOR the kids is more important to which side of the road someone lives on, or what color shirt they wear. But that's just the way I was born and raised...in WHITE HOUSE.

This is my final statement on this subject on this thread. Back to football, I wish White House Heritage all the luck in the world. Hope you go undefeated. Make the City of White House proud.

I don't care what teams you like. I'm just wondering why you are so against WHH when they are not in the same classification? What I think is a shame is that kids in "your" hometown had nothing to do with the school they are zoned for, and yet they are considered adversarsies. Maybe you prefer to have WHHS be some big school the size of Hunters Lane and all that entails? Some people just like to dislike I guess. Again it's a shame. Being FOR the kids is more important to which side of the road someone lives on, or what color shirt they wear. But that's just the way I was born and raised...in WHITE HOUSE.

This is my final statement on this subject on this thread. Back to football, I wish White House Heritage all the luck in the world. Hope you go undefeated. Make the City of White House proud.

Why do I have to be for WHH regardless what classification they are in? That's neither here nor there. My not pulling for them started this year with the new blue crap. I went to a game this year and was pulling for them til I saw that and that did it for me. Agree or disagree, that's the way I feel and there is no need for you to understand it.....

Whew, glad you're done with your .02 cent worth. I'll get your change back to you later......

ok WHH, being undefeated at this point in the season really means nothing....besides that fact that it is a moral victory...I mean you haven't had the stiffest competetion sunbright(they may have a winning record but play in the weakest 1A region in the state) clarksville acad(no offense ca, but by far the worst team in region 5) and Cannon Co(who only beat taft center??? or something like that, awful 2A team...I also realize that we haven't played the greatest competition in the world either houston co., perry co, bruceton. But we have played a formitable region 5a team and the game could have went either way....I just don't understand the reasoning behind thinking you will win this game...you got shut out last year and McEwen is far and above a better team than they were last year... maybe bias or home field advantage???? I am in no way bashing your team WHH but you will not win this game... As far as thinking Pardue is all you have, probably not, but I was just going by the tennessean's statistics on rushing and passing, if he is getting the ball that much it's hard to have time to get the ball alot to other players(which may be an advantage, hiding you talent behind one player's big numbers, but i very well doubt this is the case... Once again, I'm not in anyway bashing your team or players but i just don't think that you will have enough to keep up with the warriors on friday....they are physically brutal on a team through 4 quarters, and they are a very well rounded 1A...not the best team in the state, but can play with anyone when they have everything going....

P.S. How do you get to the school after you get off I-65.... is this a relatively new school, i know that McEwen has only been playing WHH for a few years, the rivalry is great, rivarly games really bring out the fun of the sports...

ok WHH, being undefeated at this point in the season really means nothing....besides that fact that it is a moral victory...I mean you haven't had the stiffest competetion sunbright(they may have a winning record but play in the weakest 1A region in the state) clarksville acad(no offense ca, but by far the worst team in region 5) and Cannon Co(who only beat taft center??? or something like that, awful 2A team...I also realize that we haven't played the greatest competition in the world either houston co., perry co, bruceton. But we have played a formitable region 5a team and the game could have went either way....I just don't understand the reasoning behind thinking you will win this game...you got shut out last year and McEwen is far and above a better team than they were last year... maybe bias or home field advantage???? I am in no way bashing your team WHH but you will not win this game... As far as thinking Pardue is all you have, probably not, but I was just going by the tennessean's statistics on rushing and passing, if he is getting the ball that much it's hard to have time to get the ball alot to other players(which may be an advantage, hiding you talent behind one player's big numbers, but i very well doubt this is the case... Once again, I'm not in anyway bashing your team or players but i just don't think that you will have enough to keep up with the warriors on friday....they are physically brutal on a team through 4 quarters, and they are a very well rounded 1A...not the best team in the state, but can play with anyone when they have everything going....

P.S. How do you get to the school after you get off I-65.... is this a relatively new school, i know that McEwen has only been playing WHH for a few years, the rivalry is great, rivarly games really bring out the fun of the sports...

19-7 last year cascade was a shutout