Riverdale vs. LaVergne

SCN08FearTheSpear

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

contrary to everyone's preseason beliefs that the defense would be our strength, im still not totally satisfied with them and looking for them to step up big more so than the offense which is already proven...i hate to be looking ahead but the defense is VITAL if riverdale wants to keep their record scarless for the remainder of the season, they are going to have to be gelled and in full force against smyrna so they have to start stepping up NOW. playing lock down and not slip up, record a goosegg and renew that pride in defense factor riverdale has had all these years

contrary to everyone's preseason beliefs that the defense would be our strength, im still not totally satisfied with them and looking for them to step up big more so than the offense which is already proven...i hate to be looking ahead but the defense is VITAL if riverdale wants to keep their record scarless for the remainder of the season, they are going to have to be gelled and in full force against smyrna so they have to start stepping up NOW. playing lock down and not slip up, record a goosegg and renew that pride in defense factor riverdale has had all these years

Good post. Defense wins championships. We made some strides last week and played very well defensively, except for that one drive. We'll need to be better this week.

Haven't been on coacht ina while, I didn't even do my pick em last week lol.

But this is a huge game for us next week. Immediately after the game friday, Gray and some other leaders on the team spoke to the team prior to after the game telling them that if we were going to be satisfied with Glencliff then we're stupid because there is no way we lay back and wait for Riverdale because this is a way bigger game than the Smyrna-LaVergne. Riverdale is a good team and we HAVE to stop the RUN! We haven't stopped it effictively all year and the time is NOW. The only good things coming out of last week's game is better record and practice for Riverdale. LaVergne came to play friday but that doesn't show us anything. However, they have some athletes. Glencliff has a WR leading in yards and receptions by a pretty good margin. Young has 29 catches and the 2nd most has 17. But If LaVergne, controls the tempo on offense, doesn't have a turnover frenzy, contains the run and make them pass, then this should be a good one. We will be working hard this week and it starts at 3pm later on today. Let's Go Rines'! I'm hype for this one, it should be a good game. I'm hoping that Riverdale comes in this game thinking they will dominate like everyone that has posted on this so far.

But this is a huge game for us next week. Immediately after the game friday, Gray and some other leaders on the team spoke to the team prior to after the game telling them that if we were going to be satisfied with Glencliff then we're stupid because there is no way we lay back and wait for Riverdale because this is a way bigger game than the Smyrna-LaVergne. Riverdale is a good team and we HAVE to stop the RUN! We haven't stopped it effictively all year and the time is NOW. The only good things coming out of last week's game is better record and practice for Riverdale. LaVergne came to play friday but that doesn't show us anything. However, they have some athletes. Glencliff has a WR leading in yards and receptions by a pretty good margin. Young has 29 catches and the 2nd most has 17. But If LaVergne, controls the tempo on offense, doesn't have a turnover frenzy, contains the run and make them pass, then this should be a good one. We will be working hard this week and it starts at 3pm later on today. Let's Go Rines'! I'm hype for this one, it should be a good game. I'm hoping that Riverdale comes in this game thinking they will dominate like everyone that has posted on this so far.

Amen..i hype for this one...the D-Line wont be as weak as everyone expects it to be this week :ph34r: haha

why do u want us to so we will be big headed and yall will up set us lol

Amen..i hype for this one...the D-Line wont be as weak as everyone expects it to be this week :) haha

yes they will be