Crockett Co. - Dyersburg

cavcav

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: notice i said GO to alamo? yall are banging on me and talking about crockett fans. i am a fan of high school football.........not crockett. just giving an unbiased prediction that is not blurred by the color t-shirt you fans have on. note...not a crockett or dyersburg fan. but pretty darn good at predictions. write it down. Edited by keepitreal

:thumb: notice i said GO to alamo? yall are banging on me and talking about crockett fans. i am a fan of high school football.........not crockett. just giving an unbiased prediction that is not blurred by the color t-shirt you fans have on. note...not a crockett or dyersburg fan. but pretty darn good at predictions. write it down.

keep it real is a joke mg he must be stuck in a cave with no way to view the mighty trojans, the trojans are on the road to the state championship and wont even slow down in alamo

:thumb: notice i said GO to alamo? yall are banging on me and talking about crockett fans. i am a fan of high school football.........not crockett. just giving an unbiased prediction that is not blurred by the color t-shirt you fans have on. note...not a crockett or dyersburg fan. but pretty darn good at predictions. write it down.

ok, i'll give you a chance at your opinion....especially since you joined 1 hour ago...

Edited by mg

why wasnt dyersburg homcoming at crockett???? crockett was homecomming for the trojans.... do the crockett players and fans remember the floats with a cav hanging i do i believe it was parked by the crockett locker room after the game, boy that was a bad taste for crockett

Edited by high school sports fan

ok, i'll give you a chance at your opinion....especially since you joined 1 hour ago...

so please explain the +'s and the -'s and why you think crockett county will defeat the defending region 7 champion, who i might add that the coaches (not the fans) picked to win the region?

mind you not that i do not predict a winner (especially a 20 point margin) when two teams to me appear even?

so lets hear your opinion explained member number 100,000 plus?

i have seen them both play for a few years now. IN MY OPINION, crockett is more complete than they have ever been. passing game.....never been there. defense....always been questionable. overall team speed is tremendous. all of that and they still have their good ole smashmouth offense. dyersburg has about four key players i would say are some of the best in the state. crockett has been that way before. it carried them far......but not all the way. there are just times when everything in a class of kids seems like a well oiled machine. when you don't have ANY weakness at ANY position. crockett appears that way this year. lets dont forget they are kids, not nfl players......anything can happen and fall apart at any time. as of my member no or time joined, pay no nevermind. i have been a fan of high school football for MANY years and always been opinionated. might i ad, i'm batting about .873 in prediction this year and i thought i met let some of them be heard.can be wrong, will be wrong, just don't think it will be this time. enjoy your game, i will be there. i will be sitting on the least crowded side, if there is such.

why wasnt dyersburg homcoming at crockett???? crockett was homecomming for the trojans.... do the crockett players and fans remember the floats with a cav hanging i do i believe it was parked by the crockett locker room after the game, boy that was a bad taste for crockett,,,,,

keep it real is a joke mg he must be stuck in a cave with no way to view the mighty trojans, the trojans are on the road to the state championship and wont even slow down in alamo,,,IN MY OPINION, you dont know dyersburg