Crockett Co. - Dyersburg

cavcav

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to this matchup next Friday. Let's keep this thread clean and talk about a good game and not try to run each other in the ground! Let the talks begin.....

Trojan fan says,altho both teams have faced only one good team this year, Crockett Co. will present Dyersburg with the biggest challange ths year with All the talent and experience returning for Crockett Co. its most probable that this is Crocketts year to shine :thumb: ..CC by 20

dyersburg will shock #1 CAVS like last season, crocketts been wanting dyersburg or atleast they think they do, the word is dyersburg scrimaged milan and handled them with little effert, crockett will see speed like they have not seen yet, looks to be a great game, hope everyone remains injury free in this battle of alamo

dyersburg35

crockett 17 :unsure:

Edited by high school sports fan

I read a lot of talk from both sides on here this season saying how good they each are. I guess this is the week to show it. So far I`ve been more impressed with the play of Crockett County. With this game being at CC, I`d have to go with the Cavaliers. I think this will be the toughest regular season game for CC in the regular season. They get by this one and I think they run the table.

CC by 18

well well.......

the game of the week for west tn no doubt.......

crockett has the home field advantage and the revenge factor for the thrashing they took from dyersburg at dyersburg last year....

in 2005 the trojans had peaked way too early and was too much for crockett to handle.....end result was a 10-0 run and a early exit in the playoffs for dburg....

so far, this team has no where near "peaked".......i know that many dburg fans want to go 10-0 again......but for me, i just want to see the trojans get a "little bit better" each week on both sides.....

i was reminded of many lessons by livingston academy last year.......

who ever wins this game will be in the drivers seat for the region championship.....

both teams will meet again in the playoffs.....

and the team that is playing its best in the post season will advance......

GET YOUR MOTOR RUNNING DBURG