Crockett Co. - Dyersburg

cavcav

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let my first statement be that it is only MONDAY and already i cannot wait for this game. It's gonna be huge, and i'm really looking forward to it. Probably the most anticipated game regular season wise for crockett since south side in '03.

Dyersburg is talented, and contrary to what some trojan fans believe no one has hesitated to give them their due. They have a big, physical o-line with a couple or three college prospects, and their backfield may be even better. That coupled with a great coaching staff makes them tough for any team to handle. The backfield may be full of speed, HOWEVER, I think one of the johnsons got clocked at about a 4.6 or 4.5 in the forty recently. The closest team with ten guys quicker than that plays in the liberty bowl.

Crockett is very very talented too. The thing that worries me is how a very emotional, excitable team will handle this collossal matchup. If we play in control and handle our own intensity, i believe we will be fine. But if we wait until halftime to calm down and let our emotions cause mental errors and mistakes, we may be in trouble. I have confidence we can avoid that plague thanks to some really good coaching, but there's still a lot of thinking to be done before i can call this one!

your post is very wise!!!!!, believe me when i say dyersburg knows about crockett being big and swift, in my post eilier i said dyersburg was faster and times prove it but the game is played with pads on and not on a track,,, all the scouting reports show the fastest the johnson twins have run was4.6 the combine in memphis rashad taylor ran a 4.43 and caldwell ran a 4.47, that is a big differance, mark thompson runs 4.49, shane miles runs a 4.55, ronnie mitchall runs sub 4.5 he was cloocked at 4.39,4.45,l4.5, needless to say he can run,justin cherry runs a 4.5 and nick newsome runs a 4.6, tetledon runs a 4.8 and beasley runs a 4.85,,, ill take speed any day, like you said there is key points each team must adress but dont under estimate the trojans they are as fast as anyone in the state, i believe it will come down to coaching my self, it will be a class act battle between two evan teams crockett has the size and dyersburg has the speed who wins? evceryone has an openion, but i wouldnt bet on either cause it could go eather way

were are all the crockett fans who have trashed dyersburg and said they shouldnt be on the field with the mighty cavs,, its game weak and crocket is silant is that fear or is that mg might get the post back to the trojans and use crocketts fans to motavate the mighty trojans,,, this topic has been clean so lets keep it that way, but cav fans dont need to wright checks that their team cant cash

its game weak? crocket is silant?...... why even comment back on someone who is illiterate?

Crockett By 14

apparently you don't know anything about james counce football.....

trust me.......dburg wants to go alamo....... in fact, the bus was warming up on saturday morning......

counce’s dburg teams have played in some pretty big intimidating places....

around 2000 dyersburg went up to jackson mo to play before about 9500 screaming indians with a band i swear looked as big as the university of tennessee........a 5A team that made the MO state finals that featured a highly touted offensive line (6’3 270 average) along with a D1 nationally ranked and highly recruited running back by the name of super mario whitney.....dburg had a mediocre team that year and got beat by about 3 touchdowns........jackson was fired up cause they got beat the year before in dburg....and they were one of the top 5A teams out of MO that year as well....

i am not saying that dburg is going to win or loose, cause i think the winner will be the team that commits the fewest turnovers and who has the best defensives game plan…..

I AM SAYING DYERSBURG TROJANS NOR JAMES COUNCE STAFF WILL BE INTIMIDATED BY ANY TEAM OR ANYONES HOUSE.....

lets get it ownnnnnnnnnn……

:blink: okay ladies and gents. lets keep it real and real short. crockett is as loaded as loaded gets this year. crockett by 21. after that ripley, covington, and dyer county will know whats real. no disrespect to dyersburg........no one wants to go to alamo this year.........no one! :(

well u keep it real :thumb: crockett may be a fourth place team in 7aaa it depends on what dyercounty does because if ripley stays healthy they to will beat crockett ,,,and covington beat crockett twice last season and could again this year,,, keep it real crockett has played nobody milan is having a rebuilding year they will be lucky to be fourth in their region,,, keep it real,,, crockett will have some proving to do in some big region games comming up,,,, keep it real crockett was favored last season till they come to jc saywers stadium ,,, 42-7 when the dogs were called off last year,,, keep it real,,,, it could happen agin this season,,,, keep it real,,,ripley is loaded and will be tightly behind the trojans in this region,,, look for counce to run the score up to show the fans in alamo that the trash talking affected their team,,, counce has never ran the score up like pa does he has respect for the other teams kids and their coach's but pa does it to get rankings, any one could blow the teams out that crockett has this season,,,, keep it real,,, its time for a humbling game to set crockett and pa streight on who the team is to beat in 7aaa,,, keep it real :):lol:

;) okay ladies and gents. lets keep it real and real short. crockett is as loaded as loaded gets this year. crockett by 21. after that ripley, covington, and dyer county will know whats real. no disrespect to dyersburg........no one wants to go to alamo this year.........no one! :(

well u keep it real :) crockett may be a fourth place team in 7aaa it depends on what dyercounty does because if ripley stays healthy they to will beat crockett ,,,and covington beat crockett twice last season and could again this year,,, keep it real crockett has played nobody milan is having a rebuilding year they will be lucky to be fourth in their region,,, keep it real,,, crockett will have some proving to do in some big region games comming up,,,, keep it real crockett was favored last season till they come to jc saywers stadium ,,, 42-7 when the dogs were called off last year,,, keep it real,,,, it could happen agin this season,,,, keep it real,,,ripley is loaded and will be tightly behind the trojans in this region,,, look for counce to run the score up to show the fans in alamo that the trash talking affected their team,,, counce has never ran the score up like pa does he has respect for the other teams kids and their coach's but pa does it to get rankings, any one could blow the teams out that crockett has this season,,,, keep it real,,, its time for a humbling game to set crockett and pa streight on who the team is to beat in 7aaa,,, keep it real :thumb::lol:

:) and........i wish d burg and others would stop playing these teams from mo and ky. if somebody gets beat like a drum, id like to know who beat them, not listen to some made up story by the losers. play someone that can show your potential or lack of (whichever it may be) to the rest of the state. milan is only 30 minutes fom dyersburg. get some of that. do it the real way. THE TENNESSEE WAY! :thumb:

well u keep it real :thumb: crockett may be a fourth place team in 7aaa it depends on what dyercounty does because if ripley stays healthy they to will beat crockett ,,,and covington beat crockett twice last season and could again this year,,, keep it real crockett has played nobody milan is having a rebuilding year they will be lucky to be fourth in their region,,, keep it real,,, crockett will have some proving to do in some big region games comming up,,,, keep it real crockett was favored last season till they come to jc saywers stadium ,,, 42-7 when the dogs were called off last year,,, keep it real,,,, it could happen agin this season,,,, keep it real,,,ripley is loaded and will be tightly behind the trojans in this region,,, look for counce to run the score up to show the fans in alamo that the trash talking affected their team,,, counce has never ran the score up like pa does he has respect for the other teams kids and their coach's but pa does it to get rankings, any one could blow the teams out that crockett has this season,,,, keep it real,,, its time for a humbling game to set crockett and pa streight on who the team is to beat in 7aaa,,, keep it real :thumb::lol:

well u keep it real :thumb: crockett may be a fourth place team in 7aaa it depends on what dyercounty does because if ripley stays healthy they to will beat crockett ,,,and covington beat crockett twice last season and could again this year,,, keep it real crockett has played nobody milan is having a rebuilding year they will be lucky to be fourth in their region,,, keep it real,,, crockett will have some proving to do in some big region games comming up,,,, keep it real crockett was favored last season till they come to jc saywers stadium ,,, 42-7 when the dogs were called off last year,,, keep it real,,,, it could happen agin this season,,,, keep it real,,,ripley is loaded and will be tightly behind the trojans in this region,,, look for counce to run the score up to show the fans in alamo that the trash talking affected their team,,, counce has never ran the score up like pa does he has respect for the other teams kids and their coach's but pa does it to get rankings, any one could blow the teams out that crockett has this season,,,, keep it real,,, its time for a humbling game to set crockett and pa streight on who the team is to beat in 7aaa,,, keep it real :thumb::lol:

tape it on your wall also.......NO questiones unanswered!

:) and........i wish d burg and others would stop playing these teams from mo and ky. if somebody gets beat like a drum, id like to know who beat them, not listen to some made up story by the losers. play someone that can show your potential or lack of (whichever it may be) to the rest of the state. milan is only 30 minutes fom dyersburg. get some of that. do it the real way. THE TENNESSEE WAY! :thumb:

dyersburg works with milan every year what are quality teams boliver, oakhaven,manasses, this is the first season boliver has won a game in years come on man have a point befor you post