Crockett Co. - Dyersburg

cavcav

You know, I know the CC players would love some respect from area teams and the newspapers, etc, but when it all comes down to it, that really doesn't matter. All that matters is that big W on the schedule and I'm so proud of them for winning last night.

It says a lot about a coach when people who have nothing to do with the football program or who don't really know PA can talk to others about, through a steadily winning program, the amazing things he's done with these guys and helping to instill values and skills in them that they may never get somewhere else.

PA also has great coaches helpin him too, so it's just a big ole family and I couldn't be prouder of 'em! :thumb:

I'm glad you mentioned the assistant coaches....Those guys(Kevin Ellison,Andy Brady,Boone Parlow and Jared Foust)have been with P.A.Pratt since he got there....One thing that helps a tremendous amount is stability in the coaching staff...When you are trying to build a program,which coach Pratt has done,you need that to build the kind of program you want...Crockett Co is extremely fortunate to have Pratt and all those coaches that have stuck with him through the years....

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay i said i was only making 1 post but this calls for another, crockett56 you have just proven to me to be more of a man than most anyone on coacht could ever be. Your apology is accepted and if you know very much about me you know i am a big fan of every sport at CCHS and i love every athlete there and would do anything for any one of them and this includes you.

As for all the other crockett fans whether Craig has no interceptions tonight or he has 10 i can promise you no one wants to win any more than he does. I do not expect for everyone to have the same opinion about who should be QB of this team and believe me over the past 6 years I have heard everything. That is your opinion and I do not mean to be rude about it or anything but to us your opion is just that yours and it does not matter. The only opinions that matter are the coaches and the college scouts.

Now its game time and what do you say we be the fans this team deserves and quit trying to blame each other.

I sure do appreciate you being so kind. Craig played great last nite. We were sitting up there and there were two or three times when i turned to the guys i was sitting with and just said...wow. Lots of poise, as comfortable in the pocket as i'd ever seen him. And the dude who says craig only plays cause of his dad...that's bull. I'm convinced. Craig looked like a champ all nite, no mistakes that i could see. If i know he and the coaches though, they'll be out throwing already this morning trying to get better.Hopefully i can keep my head clear enough to enjoy ELEVEN more weeks of great cavalier football! Great job to our players, coaches, and our Cavalier Crazies who came out in droves to support the maroon and white.

I'm glad you mentioned the assistant coaches....Those guys(Kevin Ellison,Andy Brady,Boone Parlow and Jared Foust)

The website has the staff listed as: David Vasser, Boone Parlow, Jared Foust, P.A. Pratt (Head Coach), Andy Brady, Barry Baker, Burton Rutledge

I thought Coach Ellison was on the staff?

First of all when D'burg was exciting their game plan the were moving the football well. Like that option play that was working but then the just lost it. It dissapperaed. It like the coaches took it out the playbook, If I remember right Perry was the one defensive play that would wtep up on the quarterback and the pitch was there all night but for some reason we forgot that play, also we didnt run shane miles until late in the third and usually he is hoss for us, heck like I said when he did get used it worked well, but they forget that too. We were completely out of sink last night on both sides of the ball, Massey had no pressure on him, and they doubled toeam J.T so there was a linebacker open or tackle. We didn't play good ball, no excution. There were holes there and we didnt feel them on D and didnt hit them on offense. And I give you the stat line on penalites but look at when and how the cost the teams and you'll see a huge advantage on CCHS part. heck we had those two False starts that made it 2 and 20, and then the next seres a hold that put us back, In the second half. . You can say all you want, and I have already said congrats a few times but you didn't face the real trojans last night. SORRY, and just for you information, I would step on out there and send a few resumes out but I am only a 20 year old , and unless you guys wanna fire P.A , aka your savior, SHUT YOUR MOUTHS, cuz at 20 you couldn't match my knowledge on football. Although I sound dumb to you , I am like 28 of 30 on my High School picks this year,so I must know something

First of all when D'burg was exciting their game plan the were moving the football well. Like that option play that was working but then the just lost it. It dissapperaed. It like the coaches took it out the playbook, If I remember right Perry was the one defensive play that would wtep up on the quarterback and the pitch was there all night but for some reason we forgot that play, also we didnt run shane miles until late in the third and usually he is hoss for us, heck like I said when he did get used it worked well, but they forget that too. We were completely out of sink last night on both sides of the ball, Massey had no pressure on him, and they doubled toeam J.T so there was a linebacker open or tackle. We didn't play good ball, no excution. There were holes there and we didnt feel them on D and didnt hit them on offense. And I give you the stat line on penalites but look at when and how the cost the teams and you'll see a huge advantage on CCHS part. heck we had those two False starts that made it 2 and 20, and then the next seres a hold that put us back, In the second half. . You can say all you want, and I have already said congrats a few times but you didn't face the real trojans last night. SORRY, and just for you information, I would step on out there and send a few resumes out but I am only a 20 year old , and unless you guys wanna fire P.A , aka your savior, SHUT YOUR MOUTHS, cuz at 20 you couldn't match my knowledge on football. Although I sound dumb to you , I am like 28 of 30 on my High School picks this year,so I must know something

You must know something, but its not how to spell.

Judging by the way you post, the only way you would work my side line is if you were running a weed eater. You are right, I can not match your knowledge, but my 7 year old can.

Ha Ha Ha makes you feel good when were should be talking footbal ur puting your mind on TYP-Os, ,,Good one..And no UR isn't a typ-o sorry it a common used computer slang. before you judge I don't think ur my englis theacher so go to heck, and Let you 7 year old that if he wants in a few years I will give him a job cutting our grass xuz I would feel bad for him if he has to play for CCHS, and Coach Pratt who knows he work them boys to the bone this week, then has the balls to say people take the game to seriously, Yeah right, say that after wards...I can't wait to see you guys again, and I can see it now, just get you popcorn ready cuz D'burg will put on a show next time.

Is this High School Sports Fan with another screen name? :blink: You spell like him and have the same reasoning skills as he does.... Just a thought :ph34r:

Ha Ha Ha makes you feel good when were should be talking footbal ur puting your mind on TYP-Os, ,,Good one..And no UR isn't a typ-o sorry it a common used computer slang. before you judge I don't think ur my englis theacher so go to heck, and Let you 7 year old that if he wants in a few years I will give him a job cutting our grass xuz I would feel bad for him if he has to play for CCHS, and Coach Pratt who knows he work them boys to the bone this week, then has the balls to say people take the game to seriously, Yeah right, say that after wards...I can't wait to see you guys again, and I can see it now, just get you popcorn ready cuz D'burg will put on a show next time.

I'm not even a C.C. fan, I'm from Lexington.

Thats all I could decipher from your post, when you learn to write with a pen and not a crayon, then get at me.

I wouldn't tell anybody I was 20 if I were you, you're playing that 2nd grade education to a T. Let people think that your are 7, it will fit.

Edited by montague1

I am going to consider the source on this because i know exactly who you are and where you are from as far as his dad coaching you don't know what you are talking about his dad is not a coach at cchs but then again i am considering the source and your jealousy of craig goes way back and you have never ever heard me brag about craig in fact i think it was our tough O-line that did wonderful tonight and in turn craig had a great game.

you should listen to talk in the stands then if you think you know so much.