Friendship Christian (3-0) versus Watertown (3-0) week 4!

Volzchamps

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it's a good game for my freinds at watertown and i would like to see an upset{ no offense FCS }. Watertown is improved but FCS has way to many weapons i'm afraid. Not just for watertown but anybody in 1a this year i'm afraid. Good luck to both teams and i hope it is an injury free affair. My prediction is

FCS 34 WATERTOWN 14

H2o shocked the world once this year, and they will do it again this week. They are led by the soon to be legendary Gavin Webster, who will have Robinson Stadium renamed in a special ceremony Saturday to Webster Stadium. The ceremony will occur at noon on Saturday after W-town shocks the 1a world for the 2nd time in 3 weeks. W-town wins this game in an offensive shootout.

Prediction: H2O: 63 Commanders: 62 :thumb:

H2o shocked the world once this year, and they will do it again this week. They are led by the soon to be legendary Gavin Webster, who will have Robinson Stadium renamed in a special ceremony Saturday to Webster Stadium. The ceremony will occur at noon on Saturday after W-town shocks the 1a world for the 2nd time in 3 weeks. W-town wins this game in an offensive shootout.

Prediction: H2O: 63 Commanders: 62 :thumb:

YEAH RIGHT!!!! If they score 63 points on FCS, then i will never post about football again. They will be lucky to score 2 TD's. Friendship Christian will win this game easily, on there road to the blue cross bowl. The only game during the regular season that they have to worry about, is Gordonsville.

I can see why you wouldn't like some FCS fans (myself included sometimes). and I usually try not to talk bad about other teams, but this is watertown. It is a rivally game. They hate us at FCS, and the feeling is pretty mutual.

If you are going to promote a "Christian" school, and send your kids there, then you should really consider trying not to sound like such a "Hypocrite". It really sounds like you encourage an egotistical, prideful attitude, and from what I believe, that is the polar opposite of Christianity. Just a thought.

Another thought;

The song you play before the FCS players enter the field is by a band called "Disturbed". The beginning of the song has some pretty harsh language in it. You might want to really listen to it next time.

Talk the talk, and walk the walk. :thumb:

If you are going to promote a "Christian" school, and send your kids there, then you should really consider trying not to sound like such a "Hypocrite". It really sounds like you encourage an egotistical, prideful attitude, and from what I believe, that is the polar opposite of Christianity. Just a thought.

Another thought;

The song you play before the FCS players enter the field is by a band called "Disturbed". The beginning of the song has some pretty harsh language in it. You might want to really listen to it next time.

Talk the talk, and walk the walk. :lol:

Greenman,

Please don't take the fact that we've outscored your team 42-0 the past 2 years too hard. It's only high school football not a heaven or heck decision. Obviously, you have some "disturbed" feelings about our team and your program being a recent victim. Although I personally thought your teams played much better than the scores indicated you just didn't have the speed or threats offensively to score or win.

As for our band, their in their 2nd year and have less than 20 members. They don't even march onto the field before the game. You must have us confused with another team that skunked you two years in a row or something. However, we hope that one day our band can be as good as yours much like I'm sure you hope that one day your football team can be as good as ours. Until then, this is a football message board. Post your band messages to our 20 member band on the band message board. The rest of us want to talk about items related to football.

It always amazes me how "public school supporters" want to try and run down private or "christian schools". Think about this greenman, much like church is designed for sinners not saints, Christian schools are for people wanting to be educated in an environment that allows them to develop their faith publicly. It doesn't mean that people who go to private schools are sinless. Obviously, we're not! It only means that they want a better learning environment and wanting to have an opportunity to strive for a less sinfilled life. Unlike you, greenman, the rest of us aren't perfect.

Thanks you for your concerns about our band. I'll pass along your concerns about our music. By the way I've never heard of "Disturbed" , how did you know the lyrics? Did anyone sing the lyrics at our game? didn't think so!

Could you please pass along our concerns to your Offensive Coordinator (42-0) :lol: !

Edited by Volzchamps

Greenman,

Please don't take the fact that we've outscored your team 42-0 the past 2 years too hard. It's only high school football not a heaven or heck decision. Obviously, you have some "disturbed" feelings about our team and your program being a recent victim. Although I personally thought your teams played much better than the scores indicated you just didn't have the speed or threats offensively to score or win.

As for our band, their in their 2nd year and have less than 20 members. They don't even march onto the field before the game. You must have us confused with another team that skunked you two years in a row or something. However, we hope that one day our band can be as good as yours much like I'm sure you hope that one day your football team can be as good as ours. Until then, this is a football message board. Post your band messages to our 20 member band on the band message board. The rest of us want to talk about items related to football.

It always amazes me how "public school supporters" want to try and run down private or "christian schools". Think about this greenman, much like church is designed for sinners not saints, Christian schools are for people wanting to be educated in an environment free from . It doesn't mean that people who go to private schools are sinless. Obviously, we're not! It only means that they want a better learning environment and wanting to have an opportunity to strive for a less sinfilled life.

Thanks you for your concerns about our band. I'll pass along your concerns about our music. By the way I've never heard of "Disturbed" , how did you know the lyrics? Did anyone sing the lyrics at our game? didn't think so!

Could you please pass along our concerns to your Offensive Coordinator (42-0) :D !

I wasnt talking about your Band, I was talking about the music playing over the loud speaker. I know the words because we could hear them while it was playing.

Im guessing the players picked it out, right. :lol:

Im not bitter about the scores of our previous games with FC, your Hollier than thou, fully stocked, cash of weapons has yet to really impress me. I mean heck a private school in a town the size of Lebanon should be able to field a CPA, or DCA caliber team every year. Let me guess, all the really talented kids go to Lebanon.

You have the same pridefull, arrogant, Hollier than thou attitude as FCSpoe, and I think you should realize that "Pride goes before the fall".

I'd also like to thank the several kids that were in the middle of the field during halftime of the Cwood/FCS game.Tell them thanks for the insults and taunting. Is that part of that "Better learning enviroment and sinless life" that is being taught there. They ran up and down our sidelines yelling at our fans" 14-0 you s^$k, some other things. These were 10 and 11 year olds. :lol: Great teaching job.

I wasnt talking about your Band, I was talking about the music playing over the loud speaker. I know the words because we could hear them while it was playing.

Im guessing the players picked it out, right. :thumb:

Im not bitter about the scores of our previous games with FC, your Hollier than thou, fully stocked, cash of weapons has yet to really impress me. I mean heck a private school in a town the size of Lebanon should be able to field a CPA, or DCA caliber team every year. Let me guess, all the really talented kids go to Lebanon.

You have the same pridefull, arrogant, Hollier than thou attitude as FCSpoe, and I think you should realize that "Pride goes before the fall".

I'd also like to thank the several kids that were in the middle of the field during halftime of the Cwood/FCS game.Tell them thanks for the insults and taunting. Is that part of that "Better learning enviroment and sinless life" that is being taught there. They ran up and down our sidelines yelling at our fans" 14-0 you s^$k, some other things. These were 10 and 11 year olds. :thumb: Great teaching job.

The tyrade of another bitter victim!

Im guessing the players picked it out, right. ;)

Lie #1. Our players did not choose the music. Actually we took request from Collinwood's team for the pregame music.

Lie #2 please see LHS record and FC's the past 20 years.

Only true statement you make! Pride does come before a fall and I unfortunately am confident not prideful.

I'd also like to thank the several kids that were in the middle of the field during halftime of the Cwood/FCS game.Tell them thanks for the insults and taunting. Is that part of that "Better learning enviroment and sinless life" that is being taught there. They ran up and down our sidelines yelling at our fans" 14-0 you s^$k, some other things. These were 10 and 11 year olds. :thumb: Great teaching job.

Lie # 3. No kids were allowed on the field during halftime except the players from each team. Good thing Coach T doesn't discriminate against people that Lie habitually!

Best of luck with Wayne Co, Mt. PLeasant, CA, etc. We'd like to see you win em all and maybe even put up a few points in the process! :thumb:

Edited by Volzchamps

As a lifetime resident of Watertown, I have been able to observe the actions of Friendship's athletes and fans for a long time. I realize that nobody is perfect and that all of us are sinners and we should all strive to do better, but you have to admit that the name "Friendship Christian School" would cause the outside observer to expect a different attitude from the fans. I am the first to admit the Watertown fans (myself included) have not always shown a Christian attitude, but our school name doesn't imply that sort of attitude. I understand that we all fall short, but I can honestly say that if I were wanting to send my child to a Christ centered school, my outside observation is that Friendship would not be my school of choice. And before you reply that I'm a bitter victim, I freely admit that Watertown hasn't been able to do much against Friendship for a few years. But being over confident may just be a weakness of FCS.

The tyrade of another bitter victim!

People like you are the reason FCS has its reputation, no not as a High School Football powerhouse, because that clearly is not it. It is a reputation of stuck up, snooty, rich kids who think they are better than everyone else. Umm, I do believe greenman was trying to deliver an intelligent message that alot of FCS kids do not practice what they preach. I experienced this first hand, not at FCS, but at a Private-Christian University. I will not say where, b/c I like the idea of staying anonymous. But I did go to this school, with some kids who graduated from FC, some of them I really liked, and were truly good people. Others, not so much. But for you to say Greenman is just bitter for having his team lose to FCS 2 years in a row is simply arrogant, and childish. How old are you again? 11? 12?

As for Greenman, what is the name of the song. I listen to Disturbed alot, and actually enjoy there music. It does not make me any worse of a person though. Was the name of it, "Down With the Sickness?"