Friendship Christian (3-0) versus Watertown (3-0) week 4!

Volzchamps

Commanders will take this one and will win the state championship this year.

The road there go's through Gordonsville and you just must stop in and visit. Im sure you can spare 3 hours or so on the long trip to Mbro. Hey I got an idea, why dont we play a football game. Just to make sure you are ready. Im sorry, we dont have to invite you, you are on the schedule. Must have slipped your mind to. No I dont need a history lesson. Its just that history. Please spare me the what used to be. Look around you strange things are happening. Watertown may just punch your ticket, twice, once at the gate, and then on the field. Go Watertown!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My...My...My... What have we stirred up here? The ole' Private vs Public debate has raised its ugly head again. The public school kids' daddy/supporter doggin' the "I'm sendin my kid for the better atmosphere private guy". Yep, they both (the kids) have 4WD trucks, only for the most part the private kids is newer cause daddy paid for all/most of it. :P

What about football? The aquacity boys/fans are still not sure what they saw Fri. nite and in their souls are wonderin' what in the heck is goin' to happen. :unsure:

The prep fans/boys lost one of their starters on offense 2 weeks ago and still don't know how that's gonna pan out. :P

People like you are the reason FCS has its reputation, no not as a High School Football powerhouse, because that clearly is not it. It is a reputation of stuck up, snooty, rich kids who think they are better than everyone else. Umm, I do believe greenman was trying to deliver an intelligent message that alot of FCS kids do not practice what they preach. I experienced this first hand, not at FCS, but at a Private-Christian University. I will not say where, b/c I like the idea of staying anonymous. But I did go to this school, with some kids who graduated from FC, some of them I really liked, and were truly good people. Others, not so much. But for you to say Greenman is just bitter for having his team lose to FCS 2 years in a row is simply arrogant, and childish. How old are you again? 11? 12?

As for Greenman, what is the name of the song. I listen to Disturbed alot, and actually enjoy there music. It does not make me any worse of a person though. Was the name of it, "Down With the Sickness?"

B.S.

Blame what ever you want on yours and others dislike of FC. Amazing how easy it is to point fingers and criticize people or a school based on jealousy, spite, or just ignorance. Much like you went to a "Private Christian University" after leaving GHS, I went to a public State Univeristy where believe it or not some of GHS's coaches were in class with me. I really like some of them and they were truly good people with Christ like qualities. However, many of the others in my classes from G-Ville were not. Amazing how much alike our backgrounds really are. Funny thing is that you don't hear us FC fans and alumni on here bashing GHS or Collinwood for being arrogant or childish. You don't read in our post that ALL public schools are bad places or that anyone who graduates from there are any less/more educated than private school alums. You don't hear us running down your school or programs.

You simply read some FC fan's post which state:

1). We don't fear G-Ville or any team on our schedule.

2). Collinwood has a good team, not great and sorry you don't like our pregame music but maybe you should concentrate on scoring points rather than the pregame music.

3). Gordonsville used to be a 1A powerhouse but lately the've been down.

4). There's nobody in our Region we like beating more than h2otown.

Sorry if this hurts you guys feelings or cast us FC fans as heathens!

I can't wait for Friday, so we can stop all the fussing and just play football. I have no doubt that FCS has the most talent. But this is always the biggest game of the year for WT and I believe that talent doesn't always beat heart and determination. And before all you FC fans get upset, I'm not doubting that your players have heart and determination. I just know how badly the WT boys want to prove everyone wrong. So we will hope for all the luck we can get and see what happens. Here's hoping for a fair, injury free game for both sides.

I can't wait for Friday, so we can stop all the fussing and just play football. I have no doubt that FCS has the most talent. But this is always the biggest game of the year for WT and I believe that talent doesn't always beat heart and determination. And before all you FC fans get upset, I'm not doubting that your players have heart and determination. I just know how badly the WT boys want to prove everyone wrong. So we will hope for all the luck we can get and see what happens. Here's hoping for a fair, injury free game for both sides.

I agree completely T-Belle!

Good Luck

Lie # 3. No kids were allowed on the field during halftime except the players from each team. Good thing Coach T doesn't discriminate against people that Lie habitually!

Thats where your wrong. There were three kids on the field, at the 50 right in front of our bleachers. One was a young boy in a FC football jersey (go figure) the others were a boy and a girl. There are about 60 people who saw it and we were all not very pleased. Tell all 60 people they are liars.

Best of luck with Wayne Co, Mt. PLeasant, CA, etc. We'd like to see you win em all and maybe even put up a few points in the process! :P

More of your sarcasm. You honestly think no one thinks you are arrogant. Way to "Represent"

Why are you calling my statements lies? How would I know who played or requested the music at YOUR stadium? If your past records are so great where are your GOLD BALLS. Exactly, just like most 1A schools, you have none.

You also are very quick to point a finger. Another sinless attribute. :unsure:

More of your sarcasm. You honestly think no one thinks you are arrogant. Way to "Represent"

Why are you calling my statements lies? How would I know who played or requested the music at YOUR stadium? If your past records are so great where are your GOLD BALLS. Exactly, just like most 1A schools, you have none.

You also are very quick to point a finger. Another sinless attribute. ;)

Thought I was the only one to think Volzchamp was arrogant. He he. Well put. :thumb:

Thought I was the only one to think Volzchamp was arrogant. He he. Well put. ;)

Im sure everyone sees it. Its rediculous for people like him to be so obvoiusly hypocritical. Right out in the open. "Look at me, I send my kids to a Christian school, and your team stinks, your facilities stink, were so much better than you, your all sinners, ETC." :thumb:

Just click on his user name then click the link in the upper right hand corner then select read users posts. He braggs and boasts more than anyone Ive seen on coach t.

B.S.

Blame what ever you want on yours and others dislike of FC. Amazing how easy it is to point fingers and criticize people or a school based on jealousy, spite, or just ignorance. Much like you went to a "Private Christian University" after leaving GHS, I went to a public State Univeristy where believe it or not some of GHS's coaches were in class with me. I really like some of them and they were truly good people with Christ like qualities. However, many of the others in my classes from G-Ville were not. Amazing how much alike our backgrounds really are. Funny thing is that you don't hear us FC fans and alumni on here bashing GHS or Collinwood for being arrogant or childish. You don't read in our post that ALL public schools are bad places or that anyone who graduates from there are any less/more educated than private school alums. You don't hear us running down your school or programs.

You simply read some FC fan's post which state:

1). We don't fear G-Ville or any team on our schedule.

2). Collinwood has a good team, not great and sorry you don't like our pregame music but maybe you should concentrate on scoring points rather than the pregame music.

3). Gordonsville used to be a 1A powerhouse but lately the've been down.

4). There's nobody in our Region we like beating more than h2otown.

Sorry if this hurts you guys feelings or cast us FC fans as heathens!

Actually, I went to said "Private-Christian University" for 2 semesters. I left for 1), $20,000 is too much to pay when it comes out of my pocket when you can get the same ecucation minus the Christian beliefs at MTSU., and 2) I simply did not like most of the people there. This is not directed towards anyone at FC, but in general, for every 1 good person there, there were 2 bad ones. I did meet alot of good people, but I am perfectly content at the Public Funded State School right now.

Im sure everyone sees it. Its rediculous for people like him to be so obvoiusly hypocritical. Right out in the open. "Look at me, I send my kids to a Christian school, and your team stinks, your facilities stink, were so much better than you, your all sinners, ETC." :thumb:

Just click on his user name then click the link in the upper right hand corner then select read users posts. He braggs and boasts more than anyone Ive seen on coach t.

I don't really care what you think of me or friendship, because you clearly don't attend or have ever attended. Just like their is a church in collinwood there is a church in lebanon. We just happen to learn our school and church at the same place. Doesn't God say not to wear christianity like a mask that you can take off?? that would mean wheather public or private we should all act like christians if we are. So if we are guilty of not doing that (which we are, many times over) then so are public schools with kids who attend church.

But all of that aside, if you not going to talk about Watertown vs. FCS then take this to another board. Heck, make an "i hate friendship" board. If as many people do as you say it should be popular.

I don't really care what you think of me or friendship, because you clearly don't attend or have ever attended. Just like their is a church in collinwood there is a church in lebanon. We just happen to learn our school and church at the same place. Doesn't God say not to wear christianity like a mask that you can take off?? that would mean wheather public or private we should all act like christians if we are. So if we are guilty of not doing that (which we are, many times over) then so are public schools with kids who attend church.

But all of that aside, if you not going to talk about Watertown vs. FCS then take this to another board. Heck, make an "i hate friendship" board. If as many people do as you say it should be popular.

Well, I'm certainly not a FC fan, but I completely agree with you. Let's talk about football. I've NEVER met anyone who did'nt sin, :thumb: regaurdless of whether they went to a public or private school.

There you go. Finally a good point. None of us acting christ like (christian). There is no perfect church or Christian school. It became imperfect as soon as any mortal walked through the door. We are all sinners. Accept that and dont judge others because they dont worship, or go to school where you do. So in the future I will accept that FC is no diffrent than any other school. You just have to pay to go there. Now it has become clear to me. Thanks Poe