Friendship Christian (3-0) versus Watertown (3-0) week 4!

Volzchamps

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, how 'bout them Watertown Purple Tigers?

There is two realistic options for this game. number 1, watertown makes a statement to the state and to themselves in a game that watertown wins by 10 points tops. number 2. FCS makes a statement to the state that they are for real in a game that see's FCS win by greater than 20. Personally i admire watertowns heart and spirit. But the fact is i was raised to not like watertown, just like most of watertown doesn't like FCS. Good rivally game to say the least, but i am gonna go with history and pick FCS.

Friendship is the favorite in the upcoming Watertown/Friendship game. Watertown looks to be showing great strides this year in their search to improve their standings in the region.

However, the game of the week has got to be TC vs Monterey. Monterey is very capable of winning this game. If Monterey pulls out the win, then TC might have to pray for a bowl at best.

As for the rest of the above pages, Why can't we all just get along?

Doesn't everyone already know that FC is ranked #1.

Doesn't everyone already know that Watertown is gradually moving up in the polls.

The facts are real simple. FC should win this game based on rankings. Either team has a chance on the field. And no matter how many times you post, Volzchamp will always, always, always have the last word!!! (This public message brought to you by viewers concerned that a certain someone post way to much throughout the day; thanks for your support.)

When was the last time Watertown defeated Friendship in football? I'm thinking it was back when Bobby Brown (the Lebanon head coach) played QB for the Tigers, but I'm not really sure. I think there was a stretch of four years or so when FCS was in the DCA, FRA region that the two schools didn't play. Help me out.

Friendship is the favorite in the upcoming Watertown/Friendship game. Watertown looks to be showing great strides this year in their search to improve their standings in the region.

However, the game of the week has got to be TC vs Monterey. Monterey is very capable of winning this game. If Monterey pulls out the win, then TC might have to pray for a bowl at best.

As for the rest of the above pages, Why can't we all just get along?

Doesn't everyone already know that FC is ranked #1.

Doesn't everyone already know that Watertown is gradually moving up in the polls.

The facts are real simple. FC should win this game based on rankings. Either team has a chance on the field. And no matter how many times you post, Volzchamp will always, always, always have the last word!!! (This public message brought to you by viewers concerned that a certain someone post way to much throughout the day; thanks for your support.)

The Bull- You are my hero- GREAT POST!!!!!!!!!!