Friendship Christian (3-0) versus Watertown (3-0) week 4!

Volzchamps

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a good laugh when I heard the FCS guy say on 104.5 last night that FCS is one of the best teams in the state...all classes. That's funny. :ph34r:

1A yes, but after you gert into the hiogher classes, no way. That is funny. And it seems the Murphy Fair already has South Pittsburg and FC meeting in the Quarterfinals of the playoffs and we are at the beginning of week 5!!!

And for those talking about Gordonsville was whining? Who cares if someone whines. Everyone does it. FC is still bickering about that missed field goal against us in 2003.

SBut anyways, I guess we should just not play anymore since FC and SP are already making it to the quarterfinals.

1A yes, but after you gert into the hiogher classes, no way. That is funny. And it seems the Murphy Fair already has South Pittsburg and FC meeting in the Quarterfinals of the playoffs and we are at the beginning of week 5!!!

And for those talking about Gordonsville was whining? Who cares if someone whines. Everyone does it. FC is still bickering about that missed field goal against us in 2003.

SBut anyways, I guess we should just not play anymore since FC and SP are already making it to the quarterfinals.

Hey wait a minute there. We need the money from WT,FC and TC. Tc will get back the fair weather fans back now. Thats what its all about when you boil it all down MO$$$$. Like SC not playing TC over a handshake. Bull, they like the money to. SC coach could care less if Clint ever shakes his hand again. As long as they bring the cash. Plus think of the T shirt sales for bragging rites. Feel free to tell me Im wrong. :thumb:

For those of you who weren't at the game, it was much closer than the score appears. I give it to friendship christian school...they do have great athletics. Seems that money can buy talent after all (yep...I'm a bitter victim). I'm still trying to decide who gets the "Class Act" award. It could go to the tailgaters who left their trash in the parking lot. Or possibly it could go to the group of fans and the players who continued to yell and jump up and down during the 10-15 minute injury time out when the Watertown player was down with a severe concussion and temporary numbness below the neck. Or maybe it was that same group of fans who, after the game, ran over beside our football team (where the coach was trying to calm the teams anger and frustration and actually teach them something from the experience as well as calm their fears that a teammate was paralyzed below the neck) and stood in the middle of our field and taunted our crowd. Hmmm...it's a tough call. I do know that during the injury time out, the fcs cheerleaders were in what appeared to be a prayer circle and I appreciate that. And there were a couple of adults who did come out on the field after the game and tried to undo what that group of fans did and I appreciate them.

"May our adversities make us strong. May our victories make us wise. May our actions make us proud." Some of you at friendship could take a lesson.

Gordonsville, I hope you take them down.

FCS has shown thier true selves and this act will come back to bite them in the butt. mark my words.

FCS has shown thier true selves and this act will come back to bite them in the butt. mark my words.

If your going to say that then say that FCS's FANS, showed theirselves, which as i said in my previous post is injust. But regardless, last i checked the FCS players on the field PRAYED for the downed H2O guy, and were in our own FCS huddle at the end of the game.

Edited by FCSpoe

Hey wait a minute there. We need the money from WT,FC and TC. Tc will get back the fair weather fans back now. Thats what its all about when you boil it all down MO$$$$. Like SC not playing TC over a handshake. Bull, they like the money to. SC coach could care less if Clint ever shakes his hand again. As long as they bring the cash. Plus think of the T shirt sales for bragging rites. Feel free to tell me Im wrong. :thumb:

I don't know. I don't think it would be a big loss for us. We already have had Gordonsville...big crowd...YAI...big crowd...and Macon...will be huge crowd. I think we could easily replace TC...crowd wise next year. TC does not bring that many anymore. I hope we do continue to play. We'll see.

I wasn't trying to be exact, i was expressing the feeling of angst at the beginging of the game watching a rusty FCS offense try to get back in stride after two weeks off.

Man could you have imagine how much rust would have been there if Rickaway would have only had touchdowns #5 & 6 against Clay Co. It might have been 7-0 going in to the 3rd quarter or 7-0 as the final score.

I don't know. I don't think it would be a big loss for us. We already have had Gordonsville...big crowd...YAI...big crowd...and Macon...will be huge crowd. I think we could easily replace TC...crowd wise next year. TC does not bring that many anymore. I hope we do continue to play. We'll see.

My info is from a very good sorce. Ask the SC coach, see what he tells you. This is all wrestleing talk in here. Dont amount to a hill of beans. Games going to be in the hole next year and TC will make a better showing. The crowd will follow. Cash flow$$$$$ dont you know. :thumb: