South Fulton @ Bruceton

Devil_Alumni

OK, anyway, who cares, there is no reason arguing over some KY teams. I know everyone has their own opinion but this is just getting stupid. Like i said, back to SF and Bruceton.

Sorry if i offended you by saying FC has gotten better and may be actually a really good team.

You didn't offend me by talking about Fulton City...Just know what you are talking about and don't say they are good because they blew out South Fulton....

Bruceton-45

South Fulton-12

But I hope South Fulton wins.... :thumb:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't offend me by talking about Fulton City...Just know what you are talking about and don't say they are good because they blew out South Fulton....

Bruceton-45

South Fulton-12

But I hope South Fulton wins.... :thumb:

Im not making an excuse for SF losing. I knew before the game what was goin to happen. And yes i do know what im talking about. But maybe let me rephrase what i said to "Fulton City has come a long way to what they have been in the past several years."

Edited by Devil_Alumni

Im not making an excuse for SF losing. I knew before the game what was goin to happen. And yes i do know what im talking about. But maybe let me rephrase what i said to "Fulton City has come a long way to what they have been in the past several years."

Better stated....and we'll leave it at that...Good Luck to the Red Devils!!!!

Bruceton-63

South Fulton-21

I never imagined that the game would have been like that. Congrats to the Tigers on the win and to #10 breaking the school record with over 400 yards rushing and 7 tds.

SF offensivley didnt move the ball at all at first, until about the end of the second quarter when the went to Shotgun and threw just about every time from there on.

Although i dont respect the fact of Bruceton running up the score just to get Jordan to break the schools record and that was obvious. But congrats on the win and good luck the rest of the season.

SF has a week off before they play UC at home.

I agree with you that Union City and Mckenzie has ruined this region. Thats what happens when 2a schools are playing in 1a. :huh:

tigers1,

I too notice that the former powerhouses in this class A region are struggling right now but, it isn't because McKenzie and Union City are now in the region!!! If you don't agree with the fact that McKenzie and Union City belong in class A take it up with the TSSAA!! The enrollment at both McKenzie and Union City fell way off and I do know that it hasn't come back up in McKenzie. I don't know for sure how it is in Union City.

I guess we are sorry that we are "ruining class 7A" but, we are playing where TSSAA said we had to play. I will agree that there is a considerable difference in kids to choose from at say South Fulton, Greenfield, Bruceton or Gleason as compared to McKenzie or Union City but, remember, we are here bacause TSSAA said we had to be here. Not because we asked to be here.

I can remember a lot of seasons that McKenzie was the smallest class 2A team in Tennessee and I kinda know how it feels but, I knew we were playing with rules we didn't control. At least I can assure all of you that McKenzie doesn't have any ill will toward any of the rest of the region schools. We'd like to see a barn burner every Friday night just like ya'll would. We kinda miss being in class 7AA too! Well maybe not so much the way it's aligned right now!!!!! But, it would be interesting to see how we'd do against some of those guys. We got Huntingdon next Friday and we'll see what happens!!

Edited by duckman38201