Forrest Versus Cascade

Nique

Forrest is a bunch of whiney babies. The referees, from anyone's viewpoint, were terrible and inconsistent. They threw a flag on Cascade for yelling at a Forrest player, even though the Forrest player retaliated by shoving the Cascade player. Then, our quarterback runs out of bounds, and is shoved AFTER he went out of bounds and AFTER the whistle blew. NO FLAG. And then the idiots motioned for the ball to be put into play, as if to say, "Yeah, we realize that your quarterback is probably a corpse by now, but we want to be home in time to watch Rudy Kalis." Coach Parker had to beg and plead to be given an injury time out. Good heavens. Can the TSSAA not do better?

While he was laying there in agony, after having landed on his wrist and hitting his back against a metal fence because a cheap shot artist just had to prove what a man he was shoved him, I saw Forrest players laughing and pointing and one was overheard to say, "He's down and he's gonna stay down." What class!

This tops it all... Coach Parker always asks the other team if they want to pray with the Cascade players after the game, and this idiot on the Forrest team tells him to f... off and said, "We aren't praying with THEM." How do you spell that whine sound? I wish I knew. Waaaaaahhhhh! Forrest has been spoiled by success in basketball, softball, and baseball. They THOUGHT they had arrived in football. Think again, CLASSLESS!

He was overheard to say "he's down and gonna stay down". Did you hear that being said? no, i dont think so. that's just gossip that is untrue. and did you hear anyone say "we arent playing with THEM, or F-off?" no, i DONT THINK SO! I was on the field, and i know for a fact that it was the Cascade coaches decision not to pray with us. And as you said, we are spoiled by our successess in BASKETBALL {STATE CHAMPIONS}, SOFTBALL {3RD PLACE STATE}, and BASEBALL {1ST RUNNER UP STATE}....you beat us in football. fair and square. I guess we are spoiled by our AWESOME athletics at our school..and if we acted like Cascade does everytime we won, we would be in debt for paying off schools for trashing lockerrooms, we wouldnt have any players left because they would all be hurt from getting into fights, and we wouldnt have any dignity from the way we acted and how unsportsmanlike we were. So if this is the way you have to take your wins, take them. We will hold are CLASSY heads high and not be sore winners.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and you need to mind your own buisness.hehehe. yalls mouths and misconseption lost yall the game last night ;)

It is my business if you or your mother posts on here because I am a member and have every right to read it or answer it. I've been a member a long time and I think for the most part I try not to to bash or say bad things about anyone because I don't anyone on here bashing our kids. If you can't take the heat stay off coacht.

I'm sorry that you feel that Cascade's band cheated. I am the assistant band director at Cascade and I know for a fact that no band with half a mind plays while their team is on offense. It's also rather pitiful that you use this as an excuse for your losing last night. You lost. Get over it. We outplayed you on the field and in the stands. Feel me? :thumb:

The LONG LOUD single horn note that resembled a freight whistle was so classless. Along with the fans in the endzone, but that point has been made several times. I was also in the pressbox and it was the loudest thing I've ever heard.