Forrest Versus Cascade

Nique

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its our homecoming so it should be a great game

So Chapel Hill scheduled us for their Homecoming game?...Interesting........When I was in school many, many years ago, the Homecoming game was typically scheduled against weak competition since no one wanted to lose the Homecoming game. Has that tradition changed or did the Rockets not expect much of a challenge from the CHAMPIONS??? At any rate, this should be one huge game with regional implications. Two undefeated teams near mid-season........doesn't get any better than that!!

The CHAMPIONS have beaten their first three opponents by a combined score of

116-17 with 7 of the opponents points coming against third team freshman. We beat a normally solid squad (Huntland) 34-0 with reserves playing entire fourth quarter. I'm curious to see how our kids look against a quality team like Chapel Hill. Anyone not busy Friday night may want to check this game out, should be a good one!

GO CHAMPS!!!

CASCADE-24

Forrest- 13

This will be a MONUMENTAL game!!! I will pick a winner later this week!! Hey Cascade, do JBHS fans have anything to worry about w/ NCS. They dont seem very good, but they beat a descent Harpeth team last night.

The Cascade - NCS game was a close contest in the first half. NCS ran out of steam in the second half but they have some gifted play-makers and can hurt you if you let your guard down. Good luck Friday night… :unsure:

The Rockets are playing tough, and with it being homecoming I think the momentium will be ours. East Robertson was a very physical team that tried to take our heads off with every tackle, but we just keeping on going and got the job done. It just worked out that the Cascade game was the best choice for homecoming, with fall break throwing things off in October. Nobody thinks the Champions are an "easy win". It should be a very exciting game, and I predict another Rocket win in a close one. Go Rockets!!

The Rockets are playing tough, and with it being homecoming I think the momentium will be ours. East Robertson was a very physical team that tried to take our heads off with every tackle, but we just keeping on going and got the job done. It just worked out that the Cascade game was the best choice for homecoming, with fall break throwing things off in October. Nobody thinks the Champions are an "easy win". It should be a very exciting game, and I predict another Rocket win in a close one. Go Rockets!!

I don't know how many more close games I can take! Rockets are on a roll, and with the big win over East and it being homecoming, I say the rockets pull it out. But Cascade is a MUCH improved team from last year and it will not be easy. Enjoy the win from friday and get ready for practice and the Champions.

This will be a MONUMENTAL game!!! I will pick a winner later this week!! Hey Cascade, do JBHS fans have anything to worry about w/ NCS. They dont seem very good, but they beat a descent Harpeth team last night.

As I said in another post, we played NCS the week our kids were out for the Walking Horse Show. We practiced poorly all week due to the fact most of the boys were out late chasing girls at the horse show all week..<G>.. At least that's my theory. Even though we were more sluggish that game than any other, our first team "D" only gave up a field goal on the opening drive and nothing else. The second and third team gave a TD up in the fourth quarter. I don't think you guys have anything to worry about. On a normal night we could of scored at will..

Good luck even though I doubt you'll need it.

So Chapel Hill scheduled us for their Homecoming game?...Interesting........When I was in school many, many years ago, the Homecoming game was typically scheduled against weak competition since no one wanted to lose the Homecoming game. Has that tradition changed or did the Rockets not expect much of a challenge from the CHAMPIONS??? At any rate, this should be one huge game with regional implications. Two undefeated teams near mid-season........doesn't get any better than that!!

The CHAMPIONS have beaten their first three opponents by a combined score of

116-17 with 7 of the opponents points coming against third team freshman. We beat a normally solid squad (Huntland) 34-0 with reserves playing entire fourth quarter. I'm curious to see how our kids look against a quality team like Chapel Hill. Anyone not busy Friday night may want to check this game out, should be a good one!

GO CHAMPS!!!

CASCADE-24

Forrest- 13

not to take anything away from cascade but you guys havent played anybody that has challenged you let alone as good as the rockets

As I said in another post, we played NCS the week our kids were out for the Walking Horse Show. We practiced poorly all week due to the fact most of the boys were out late chasing girls at the horse show all week..<G>.. At least that's my theory. Even though we were more sluggish that game than any other, our first team "D" only gave up a field goal on the opening drive and nothing else. The second and third team gave a TD up in the fourth quarter. I don't think you guys have anything to worry about. On a normal night we could of scored at will..

Good luck even though I doubt you'll need it.

I've seen the girls at Wartrace and Unionville both, and I wouldn't chase them to save my life. YUCK! Not a looker in the bunch, either on the girls' basketball team or the cheerleading squad.

Maybe there were some from Shelbyville, but I doubt it.