Forrest Versus Cascade

Nique

Now how many post have you put "I had a feeling Forrest was gonna be special in 06" now your leaning towards Cascade.....lol. Forrest has a lot going right now and the home feild advantage will be huge! Forrest wins this one.

Nice to get an un-biased opinion from "the voice of the rockets".....got a feeling "The Voice" will get mighty hoarse after saying "TOUCHDOWN CHAMPIONS"....several times Friday night.....I hope your dance is before the game, hate to see all those kids have a bad Homecoming dance.....<G> :thumb:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to get an un-biased opinion from "the voice of the rockets".....got a feeling "The Voice" will get mighty hoarse after saying "TOUCHDOWN CHAMPIONS"....several times Friday night.....I hope your dance is before the game, hate to see all those kids have a bad Homecoming dance.....<G> :o

He won't get excited about Cascade TD's just Forrest ones!! If the press box is shaking, you'll know it's him!! My pick is: Rockets in another close one!! Go Rockets!!! Along with VOR, I'm very Biased!! And proud of it!!

Rockets win in a close one, 28-21. Cascade has not played any body this year with a decent defense. The rockets have played McEwen, Richland and East Robertson, all have pretty good defenses. Playing a much tougher schedule will help the Rockets. But you have to remember I also picked Moore Co. to beat the Champions and we know what happen in that game, Moore Co. were crushed by Cascade. But I still pick the Rockets, once again speed will win. A high scoring ball game favors the Rockets and a low scoring ball game favors Cascade. Both of those teams will have to travel to Eagleville this year and both will lose again just like last year. I do believe one of those teams will upset Jo Byrns. Region 5 is really tough this year. Six very good teams and two improving ones.

Rockets win in a close one, 28-21. Cascade has not played any body this year with a decent defense. The rockets have played McEwen, Richland and East Robertson, all have pretty good defenses. Playing a much tougher schedule will help the Rockets. But you have to remember I also picked Moore Co. to beat the Champions and we know what happen in that game, Moore Co. were crushed by Cascade. But I still pick the Rockets, once again speed will win. A high scoring ball game favors the Rockets and a low scoring ball game favors Cascade. Both of those teams will have to travel to Eagleville this year and both will lose again just like last year. I do believe one of those teams will upset Jo Byrns. Region 5 is really tough this year. Six very good teams and two improving ones.

Been wondering where you were. I agree with just about everything you put till ya got to Eagleville beating both teams. Trying to get the talk started a little early aren't ya? This week all on the mind of the players (atleast it should be) is Forrest and Cascade. And isn't it a little early to prdicted a win since the game is pretty for out? A lot can happen. Region 5 is tough. You have to be on your A game every week. And for the other guy.....I am biased!!! I think 98% of people who post here are in some way shape or form.

Cascade has not played a good defence yet or played a team with a good offence last year cascade folded after a quater in mcewen i hope they aren't as soft as last year forrest will win by 12 or 40 if cascade doesn't contain Johnson and as far as cascades runningbacks just wait to they play a defence

you make the playoffs for the first time since the 70s or 80s,and you think your the best team in the state...mmm mmm mmm...i cant wait to play mcewen.just remember your coming to jungle this year...hope you have fun,you will probly be asking your mommy and daddy to take you home before the second half..hahahahahahaha

imagine that!someone from eagleville bragging about there own team...last year means nothing goforthegoal.ill take forrest and cascade over eagleville any day.your glory days are over,so stop using eagleville and your son at (rose hullman) to make yourself feel like somebody.eagleville talks a big game but dont play it.anybody can make the playoffs for one year,lets see yall do it for a few more and ill give yall credit.i got a little worked up just now about that comment you just made about both teams losing to eagleville.sorry if i offended you in anyway but,you offended me.anyways goodluck to all teams in region 5a

you make the playoffs for the first time since the 70s or 80s,and you think your the best team in the state...mmm mmm mmm...i cant wait to play mcewen.just remember your coming to jungle this year...hope you have fun,you will probly be asking your mommy and daddy to take you home before the second half..hahahahahahaha

You talk so much mcewen was in a region that produced state champs DCA,CPA,FRA,and ezell Hardin before they wereput in our region we went almost every year take them out and we are right back, what has cascade proved You ran your mouth last year and went home with a 19-0 loss MMM MMM MMM what are you a second string linemen

Still saying that Eagleville is better then Jo Byrns. You kill me man, u didnt make a single post after Jo Byrns beat u guys, and then u get on here and say u guys will beat Forrest and Cascade, but they will beat Jo Byrns. That makes as much sense as spiking the ball on 4th down( AKA Tico Andrews against Heritage lol).

Sorry Forrest and Cascade fans, dont mean to get off subject, but how would u feel if u Forrest won the game, and then Cascade started saying they were still better and stuff, and vice versa for Cascade. I will have a pick on this game later this week, but right now i am definately leaning towards Forrest!