Forrest Versus Cascade

Nique

imagine that!someone from eagleville bragging about there own team...last year means nothing goforthegoal.ill take forrest and cascade over eagleville any day.your glory days are over,so stop using eagleville and your son at (rose hullman) to make yourself feel like somebody.eagleville talks a big game but dont play it.anybody can make the playoffs for one year,lets see yall do it for a few more and ill give yall credit.i got a little worked up just now about that comment you just made about both teams losing to eagleville.sorry if i offended you in anyway but,you offended me.anyways goodluck to all teams in region 5a

Just a predition, you know me I like to push buttons every once in while. My Glory days ended in 1975 playing for Riverdale winning our first 4 games ranked #4 in the state and then losing our next six games and definitely not making the playoffs. My jr year we wasnt to bad going 8-2 and losing to McGavock in the Metro bowl. I guess I better quit reminancing and get back to the topic. I still pick Forrest 28-21 and the playoff teams will be Jo Byrns, Forrest, Eagleville and my surprise WH Heritage[not necessarilly in that order]. I think a tie breaker somewhere along the line will have to be used to determine what order the teams come in. And I agree good luck to all region 5 teams the strongest region in 1a. I love to push buttons. Oh yeah I don't get on here to make myself feel good and to be somebody I just like to talk about HS Football and Eagleville is the team I like to support. GO EAGLES I'm a big boy you want offend me.

Edited by goforthegoal

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still saying that Eagleville is better then Jo Byrns. You kill me man, u didnt make a single post after Jo Byrns beat u guys, and then u get on here and say u guys will beat Forrest and Cascade, but they will beat Jo Byrns. That makes as much sense as spiking the ball on 4th down( AKA Tico Andrews against Heritage lol).

Sorry Forrest and Cascade fans, dont mean to get off subject, but how would u feel if u Forrest won the game, and then Cascade started saying they were still better and stuff, and vice versa for Cascade. I will have a pick on this game later this week, but right now i am definately leaning towards Forrest!

I never said Eagleville was better than JoByrns. Yall beat us and until we beat you, yall are the better team. I do believe another team in our region could upset you. I was out of town during the JoByrns/Eagleville game and thus I did not see the game. When I got back in town I just did not have much to say because we got beat and i knew no details other than what I read in the paper. I believe in upsets on given nights and any team in region 5 can be beat, even JoByrns.

I never said Eagleville was better than JoByrns. Yall beat us and until we beat you, yall are the better team. I do believe another team in our region could upset you. I was out of town during the JoByrns/Eagleville game and thus I did not see the game. When I got back in town I just did not have much to say because we got beat and i knew no details other than what I read in the paper. I believe in upsets on given nights and any team in region 5 can be beat, even JoByrns.

AND Eagleville. Just keep that in mind.

The 70 yard run by Johnson didn't hurt either! lol. Go Rockets

, 270 yards of offence to 161 yards 17 first downs to 7. mcewen blew the 14 point lead with a bad punt snap that put yall inside the 20 that yall scored and 2 missed tackles by not wrapping up is what got the 52 yard TD run not 70 to tie it. and every time mcewen got a drive going someone had cramps on Forrest LOL!!!!or a stupid illegal perceger penalty. I know all that matters is the score but if they meet again in the play offs it might not be the same

Edited by russel187

, 270 yards of offence to 161 yards 17 first downs to 7. mcewen blew the 14 point lead with a bad punt snap that put yall inside the 20 that yall scored and 2 missed tackles by not wrapping up is what got the 52 yard TD run not 70 to tie it. and every time mcewen got a drive going someone had cramps on Forrest LOL!!!!or a stupid illegal perceger penalty. I know all that matters is the score but if they meet again in the play offs it might not be the same

No one ever said it would be the same. You lost. Get over it. Think about next week. Stop the excuses. Thats all i hear from so many. When you beat say good game and be done not still making excuses 2 weeks later. Bad snaps and blown leads are part of the game. A team who should win the game can over come a bad snap. That lead to 7 points. Whats the excuse for the 2 point conversion failing? Bad snap? Blown call? This is stupid. Sorry it's late and I've had my meds.

A lot of teams find it hard to wrap Johnson up, period. He's pretty quick on his feet and has good moves.

Just a predition, you know me I like to push buttons every once in while. My Glory days ended in 1975 playing for Riverdale winning our first 4 games ranked #4 in the state and then losing our next six games and definitely not making the playoffs. My jr year we wasnt to bad going 8-2 and losing to McGavock in the Metro bowl. I guess I better quit reminancing and get back to the topic. I still pick Forrest 28-21 and the playoff teams will be Jo Byrns, Forrest, Eagleville and my surprise WH Heritage[not necessarilly in that order]. I think a tie breaker somewhere along the line will have to be used to determine what order the teams come in. And I agree good luck to all region 5 teams the strongest region in 1a. I love to push buttons. Oh yeah I don't get on here to make myself feel good and to be somebody I just like to talk about HS Football and Eagleville is the team I like to support. GO EAGLES I'm a big boy you want offend me.

This is the best news I've had all week! I feel like a Tennessee fan celebrating because Lee Corso just put that stupid Georgia Bulldog head on and picked them to win. We Champions love to see GOAL pick against us (or any other Eagleville fan). It only serves as motivations to prove our worth to all the other region teams. I'll make a prediction myself: at some point this season we will eventually see GOAL pick the Champions........that's when I'll start to worry...<G> :lol:

So Chapel Hill scheduled us for their Homecoming game?...Interesting........When I was in school many, many years ago, the Homecoming game was typically scheduled against weak competition since no one wanted to lose the Homecoming game. Has that tradition changed or did the Rockets not expect much of a challenge from the CHAMPIONS??? At any rate, this should be one huge game with regional implications. Two undefeated teams near mid-season........doesn't get any better than that!!

The CHAMPIONS have beaten their first three opponents by a combined score of

116-17 with 7 of the opponents points coming against third team freshman. We beat a normally solid squad (Huntland) 34-0 with reserves playing entire fourth quarter. I'm curious to see how our kids look against a quality team like Chapel Hill. Anyone not busy Friday night may want to check this game out, should be a good one!

GO CHAMPS!!!

CASCADE-24

Forrest- 13

Does Huntland still have a football team? Who else did casade beat?

Nice to get an un-biased opinion from "the voice of the rockets".....got a feeling "The Voice" will get mighty hoarse after saying "TOUCHDOWN CHAMPIONS"....several times Friday night.....I hope your dance is before the game, hate to see all those kids have a bad Homecoming dance.....<G> :lol:

Is your sister coming to the dance!