Tullahoma @ Maplewood

wingman10

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...
i Feel thats the dumbest thing Ive ever seen... Not usin Cantrell...He doesn't need 2 start both ways but there's no reason he shouldn't be sharing carries with Holt..
The dumbest thing you have ever seen is that look on your face when you ask yourself why you did not go to Maplewood with your brother.

The dumbest thing you have ever seen is that look on your face when you ask yourself why you did not go to Maplewood with your brother.

I didn't go bekuz Hunters Lane will definitely get me a better scholarship than I'd get at Maplewood.And it helps me stay outta trouble. So on signing day when I got that smile on my face, it won't matter about me not goin 2 maplewood.Kuz i'll be on my way 2 play in college... Man u guys crack me up..

I didn't go bekuz Hunters Lane will definitely get me a better scholarship than I'd get at Maplewood.And it helps me stay outta trouble. So on signing day when I got that smile on my face, it won't matter about me not goin 2 maplewood.Kuz i'll be on my way 2 play in college... Man u guys crack me up..
Thats why I went to Hunters Lane also, but when I got over here I realized that the coaches really dont care about the players. I also realized that field play, gpa, and act scores help determine if you get a scholarship or not. With a mature mind you can get a sholarshio from whatever school you go to. Maplewood seems to have a coaching staff that really cares about the kids.

Thats why I went to Hunters Lane also, but when I got over here I realized that the coaches really dont care about the players. I also realized that field play, gpa, and act scores help determine if you get a scholarship or not. With a mature mind you can get a sholarshio from whatever school you go to. Maplewood seems to have a coaching staff that really cares about the kids.

Well if thats how u feel. I feel that the coaches care about their players at HL also... I mean its just how u look at it.once u play for Hunters Lane ur apart of that family and tradition.Their are plenty of players who still kum bak 2 the skool...but I also see ur point with the scholarship thing 2.A player can get a scholarship any where.But its other reasons why I chose Hunters Lane.