Lincoln County at Franklin County

LCstatman

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: This one will be closer than most people think! Touchdown or less! Ya know how ya kill a Falcon, ya ring off his head and crap in his neck!! FC - 10 LC - 7

Nothing like a little last minute pre game locker room material. :thumb:

This could be either a good game or a rout.

If I was a betting man though my money would be on the Falcons this week.

well like i was thinkin it was a close one FC but up a heck of a fight in the 2nd half but did fall short the final was LC 10 FC 6 it was a great game i got to give it to both teams they played great....the rebels still need to find a way to be more productive on offense congrats LC wel played game

FC WILL only get better! From the score your defense must have stepped up tonight. Now all y'all have to do is keep working and get some of the talkers out on the playing field that are doing nothing but running their mouths in the stands.

Coach Britton is a good Coach who cares about the kids and the program! ;)

FC WILL only get better! From the score your defense must have stepped up tonight. Now all y'all have to do is keep working and get some of the talkers out on the playing field that are doing nothing but running their mouths in the stands.

Coach Britton is a good Coach who cares about the kids and the program! :huh:

The offensive line steeped it up in the second half. I believe that FC's center held candyman to one tackle in the whole secong half. He will be a strong leader of the o line next year. #11 played a great game, as well as #42. This was a huge step upward in FC's rebuilding process. Much props to LC for playing a hard game, but both teams left everything they had on the field.

Coach Thompson chose NOT to kick a field goal TWICE on 4th down inside the red zone.

And the fact that he has 2 rookies returning kicks when there is a tight game on the line after one of those rookies has muffed SEVERAL catches this year. Of course one was fumbled, then the rookie is right back out there next kick....

But he pulls a receiver from the game that ran a wrong route, but almost comes up with a huge catch.....

Dorris had almost returned 2 kicks for TD's, he decides to move him when the game is on the line and...you guessed it...put the 2 rookies back there again....

After hearing all the talk about how LC is going to run the score up on FC, and saying on the radio "This should be a good opportunity to play some of our younger guys", when we should have been concentrating on fundamental coaching, coming up with a game plan, and concerned about getting the win.

We tried in every possible way to give this game away.

I don't understand what you're doing Coach!!!

Congrats to FC for an extremely hard fought effort. FC has a lot of guys with good size and speed. This team is only going to get better.

Coach Thompson chose NOT to kick a field goal TWICE on 4th down inside the red zone.

And the fact that he has 2 rookies returning kicks when there is a tight game on the line after one of those rookies has muffed SEVERAL catches this year. Of course one was fumbled, then the rookie is right back out there next kick....

But he pulls a receiver from the game that ran a wrong route, but almost comes up with a huge catch.....

Dorris had almost returned 2 kicks for TD's, he decides to move him when the game is on the line and...you guessed it...put the 2 rookies back there again....

After hearing all the talk about how LC is going to run the score up on FC, and saying on the radio "This should be a good opportunity to play some of our younger guys", when we should have been concentrating on fundamental coaching, coming up with a game plan, and concerned about getting the win.

We tried in every possible way to give this game away.

I don't understand what you're doing Coach!!!

Congrats to FC for an extremely hard fought effort. FC has a lot of guys with good size and speed. This team is only going to get better.

I love it when "campers" get on here and try to bash people about things they don't know anything about. If he had attempted the two field goals and missed them both, you'd be on here whining because he shouldn't have given the kicker a second try and should have gone for it on fourth instead. It's a no win situation for coaches. People like wingman10, Lost Old Dad, jabbo, etc. all understand that coaching is a game of taking chances. Grandstanders just like to sit back, watch, and then complain about something that can't be changed. :thumb: