Brentwood Academy vs. McCallie

Buzzman

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u know it :thumb: jk but i hope we do i think we have just as good of a chance as anyone

Persoanlly i think its to early in the season to tell about 13-0. I mean 3 games one of which wasnts a game, but i mean no onw will know until we play the best teams and hopefully we can pull it out this year!we just try to improve each week our only opponent is OURSELVES!

Yes, but Caffee was 9-10 last night. It's not about how many you throw, it's about the efficiency of the passing game.

But, until last night he was only at 39%. I believe it was 13 of 33. I don't remember too much pressure last night. I'm sure McCallie has done their homework and will know what it takes to keep BA as a one dimensional team, as they always are. But hey, Chris Jordan looks good.

But, until last night he was only at 39%. I believe it was 13 of 33. I don't remember too much pressure last night. I'm sure McCallie has done their homework and will know what it takes to keep BA as a one dimensional team, as they always are. But hey, Chris Jordan looks good.

His 9 of 10 last night means more than the 39% in the three previous games in my opinion. He is a new QB on a new team with a new system. It is not surprising that he had a rough start. 90% vs 39% - a biased optimist, such as myself, would call that "an improvement". Hey, you keep a pretty close eye on us.

Edited by USA1

One must remember that Coleman scores fast and often. He does love the pressure. BA's running game is good but their passing game is debatable. Caffe does not handle the pressure well at all. With BA only throwing the ball 10 times per game, just want get the job done. McCallie wins.

BA is only throwing the ball 10 times a game? You just don't know how ironic that is!

mccallie will score a lot of points with its explosive offense...but lets remember that briarcrest and Knox Powell aren't Brentwood...i say we'll score 28 and BA well they'll score 27...i think its gonna be a close, CLOSE game...and i'm expecting McCallie coming out on top...its gonna be packed at Spears...this is our home opener...and Brentwood usually travels pretty well...i think it should be a fun game to watch