Cleveland (3-0) @ White Co.(2-1)

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He quit because he wasnt dedicated to fb coaches get onto players it happens if you love the game you will play for your teammates!!!!!You dont have to love the coach i promise no one loves parcell he is arrogant but gets job done.I still havent heard your solution or option to qb problem!!!! ;)He is doing best with what he has you dont need kids who you have to cater to .

He loves football and you know it. Now I think I know who sparta boy is. Yeah parcells is arrogant but dont tell me if he saw good players in school that he wouldnt be recruiting them. Ever since he came here thats been an issue.

Trust me he caters to certain kids every day remember last year and Dell and for that matter the entire senior class got away with murder. I never seen kids more pampered in all my life. And it showed on the field.

I find it interesting everybody is considering the idea that Delaney won't be back at 100% this week. I don't know much about hip flexors, but from what I can piece together they are not a season-ending injury.

Trust me he caters to certain kids every day remember last year and Dell and for that matter the entire senior class got away with murder. I never seen kids more pampered in all my life. And it showed on the field.

Wasn't that the year we went 6-4? If so, I'd like some more of that, please. :ph34r:

I find it interesting everybody is considering the idea that Delaney won't be back at 100% this week. I don't know much about hip flexors, but from what I can piece together they are not a season-ending injury.

Wasn't that the year we went 6-4? If so, I'd like some more of that, please. :ph34r:

Delaney WONT be back this week unfrotunately, but if thats all it is he should be back next week.

If 6-4 satisfys you and you didnt see anything wrong with last years team then I cant help you. This years team when healthy is deep playoff material. I havent got the strenght to tell you all went wrong the that coach brown team. But dont get me wrong it definately showed his coaching or lack thereof abilities.

This is the last year Unfortunatley that the Warriors have any chance of making to the playoffs for the foreseeable future. The up and coming classes are just not talented at all. Whats up with the fresh and middle school teams???????? Awful. :ph34r:

Football fanatic. Way to be a booster of Warrior football. If I were those younger kids, I would really already be wanting to hear how awful I am. As far as the QB situation. The kid you are all talking about doesn't want to play football or he would be playing. He had to be begged in middle school to play. Wouldn't play his seventh grade year with the coach begging him too, then did his eighth grade year. Wouldn't play his ninth grade year, started out this year, then quit. Sounds like he wanted to play. Some of you are talking sour grapes. Some of you forget where the football team was five years ago. Some of you are talking out of both sides of your mouth. Brown babied players last year and he didn't need to and then you turn around and say he should beg this other kid to play. If kids don't want to play or aren't tough enough to handle it, then nothing else can be done. All these brilliant armchair quarterbacks on here want to tell others how to do it. of course, that's why they are on here. Like me, you are not a coach. I agree with what Sparta Boy says. Be proud of where the football team is now. Support the ones who are out there and working hard. I have not seen a coach anywhere that everyone agrees with. Fact of the matter, there are always going to be people who don't get to play or who get their feelings hurt by something the mean old coach says. Believe it or not when Rankin left Riverdale, there were people who were glad to see him go. All this stuff being said on here and around town does nothing but destroys team chemistry. By being so degrading to the coaches, you are in the process destroying the team whether you want to admit it or not. The more kids hear this kind of stuff, the more they begin to believe it whether it is true or not and to be honest, I don't think the people that really matter will ever make their decisions based on what a fan on coacht says. I guess maybe he should let the players and the fans decide who to play at QB. That would work out great. Ever heard the saying too many chiefs and not enough Indians?