Cleveland (3-0) @ White Co.(2-1)

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

You are exactly right thats why im done with him.I think if sparta doesnt turn it over and contains on defense we still have a legit shot.Sparta was much stronger on the interior last year on both sides!!!!If we keep them from getting outside we can pull it out.Coach brewster we are calling for a big week from the d good luck to ya. :thumb: I believe the 3-5 defense will be affective against cleveland and keep them from hitting the homerun.Changing my prediction wc 17 -10 go warriors.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gimme a break .....do you want me to come over and put you to bed as well?

Its a forum, click on forum and look for the word....C---L---E---V----E---L---A---N---D. Then push the mouse til its makes a clicky sound then.....

I CANT TAKE IT NO MORE. :thumb:

I still can't find anything on the forum that says Cleveland. Can you copy and paste in here........Personally, I don't think it is true.........

I think the Warriors have a great chance at winning the game. Coach Brown has done a great job with this program over the past couple years whipping it back into shape. I am actually excited about Warrior football again! Even if Delaney doesn't play Brown will fix the problem the best he can. If we put a few points on the board I believe the defense can hold them if the hard hitting Holman kid gets his D pumped up. I say White Co. 17 Cleveland 14 :thumb:

Edited by 82Warrior

I think the Warriors have a great chance at winning the game. Coach Brown has done a great job with this program over the past couple years whipping it back into shape. I am actually excited about Warrior football again! Even if Delaney doesn't play Brown will fix the problem the best he can. If we put a few points on the board I believe the defense can hold them if the hard hitting Holman kid gets his D pumped up. I say White Co. 17 Cleveland 14 :thumb:

I agree....good atitude. I think the defense is the key.

Its not...and if it was, one player isn't going to result in a win or loss for Cleveland

Thats true one player out either way shouldnt make a differnce, but I was curious as to whether if its true or not. No one seems to want to talk about it. It doesnt matter to me either way. WC is going to negate that speed just like last year, but this year I look for it to be a little closer. Like 24-21 WC wins.

Hey Pistol.....It seems as though you took my advice and placed some different players in the newspaper today....good job now keep it up. Remember its a TEAM sport.

Edited by football_fanatic2006

fanatic or should i say mr. crain. how can u get on here and lash out at poor ole pistol. she's the only sports reporter white county's got and she does a great job of it. anyway if delaney plays white co. by 14. if delaney don't play cleveland by 10.

I just told her good job ..........thats not lashing out. I am opptimistic after talking with some people about this week. I think we have a chance tonite, maybe. Well see, I hope we keep it close anyways. Im sorry everyone but I wont make it tonite. I have a late class today and I wont make it in town til late. I know you all will be disapointed. LOL :(

Talk about attacking somebody yet you call out pistole on the computer?That shows your inmaturity what you needed to do was work harder so you would have got a little playing time.I promise the coach plays the best players but anyways im not gonna argue with someone on a computer let the coaches do there thing and support sparta!!!!Please layoff the comments about pistole she cares more about wc and the kids more than anyone i think, ou know this!!!

Hey Sparta Boy I thought this was going to be a site about WC and Ceveland.didn't know did know this was football fanatic 2006 forum. He spues words like his eaten exlax,amazing, I think his still P.Oed. about the Cookeville game :thumb: Keep it real Sparta Boy good luck Warriors!!!