Cleveland (3-0) @ White Co.(2-1)

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey PISTOL--------go back to your newspaper and talk that crap but we are not going to let you spew that on here. Isnt it funny how only certain people ever get mentioned in the paper. Like the same ones who kiss her *&^* after each game. You got away with that when I played but now I dont care and I will call you on it. :lol:

If this town would support our football program half as much as this soo called basketball team then none of this would be an issue.

Thanks PISTOl now I know your screen name. Quit trying to hide, we all know who you are.

Hey Football Fanatic. I don't know who you are talking about I am Pistol. I have no reason to hide on here. I have made it known several times through the years on here that I am sportsfanatic. I am not sure who hit a nerve with you on here but it wasn't me. Please leave me out of your arguments.

IT WORKED!!

I have a question for you why dont you ever cover or mention anyone else in your newspaper but the ones your buddies with??? I have never seen kids from Spencer and others that started last year mentioned and its ironic how your articles are swayed to talk about the same few each week when others make huge contributions as well.

I on the other hand dont care that I was not mentioned because I was not willing to pay the price of getting my name in the paper. It just seems if you play basketbal your automatically PISTOLS hero even if your a thug in our community.

Trust me I am not the only one who says this.......you know the people you set beside say the same when your gone. :lol:

You may not realize it, but Pistol does the BEST she can. She is the only sports editor White County has, and she does a darn good job at it. She tries to make it to every sport at least once during their season, and yes she does cover the High School sports more than the elementary & middle school, but most of these athletes have stuck with it since elementary & middle school, so they deserve all the attention she gives. She is also great at putting other sports stories in that have been submitted by parents & players. You may not like what she writes, but that's the facts.

You may not realize it, but Pistol does the BEST she can. She is the only sports editor White County has, and she does a darn good job at it. She tries to make it to every sport at least once during their season, and yes she does cover the High School sports more than the elementary & middle school, but most of these athletes have stuck with it since elementary & middle school, so they deserve all the attention she gives. She is also great at putting other sports stories in that have been submitted by parents & players. You may not like what she writes, but that's the facts.

The FACT is she makes it sound in the paper as if the basketball team wins with one maybe two players and the football team only has 2 or 3 players and on and on. The only attention she writes about is HER favorite kiss her behind players. When I was in school here everyone stated even last years football players if you want your picture in the paper then make sure to kiss up to PISTOL. I just want to let her know that there are alot more people out there making contributions to the teams and maybe they dont ride home with her or be at a bar-b-q at her house but .....whatever. Im tired of typing why am I wasting my time. You all know Im telling the truth. Whatever.....its not like anything is going to change. Like the old saying goes "what goes around comes around." The good ole boy network is in full force here in White CO. :lol:

Why is it sooooo hard to get honest fair unbiased reporting even from our own paper that supposed to be fans of ours (all of ours, not just the chosen few). Gimme a break already. IM OUT. :thumb:

You know whats sad about this is it is SUPPOSED to be about the upcoming game. The Cleveland fans have given up trying to discuss what could be a good game because one person, banned before and back under a new name, keeps turning every topic about WCHS into his personal forum to bash the coach because of lack of P.T. last year. Please grow up and if you have a problem with the man go talk to him. Hiding behind a screen name for your insults speaks volumes about why you had problems with him in the first place and to attack the sports editor for not putting you in the paper...PLEASE.

Lets talk football or SHUT UP!!!