Cleveland (3-0) @ White Co.(2-1)

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone else is wrong im sorry your right!!!!! :lol: Everyone is entitled 2 an opinion but what shows your immaturity is this went from cleveland wc 2 bashing the coaching staff because you couldnt cut it and a sports reporter,anyways im done with you because your spineless!!!!Good luck sparta!!!

Thank you for admitting it and yes I accept your apology. Why are you attacking me? Why arent you upset about whats happening?

Again I state facts and and you resort to name calling. Typical. :lol:

Edited by football_fanatic2006

Just for the record football fanatic i happen to be one the ones that you consider to be pistols chosen few and if you did indeed graduate last year and play for coach brown then you know who i am because i rode to the games with pistol and worked on the sideline. if you would try looking at other sports sections, hardly anyone gives you play by play like pistol nor do they have personal columns with stories to help people get to the players outside of sports. now im sorry to know that you obviously didn't hang out with pistol or her "group" as you say but thats no one's fault but your own. I have been hangin' out with pistol for 4 years and i have never seen her turn her back to anyone trying to be friendly. and about the covering of one person, how do you expect her to cover people who dont hit the field. and to futher my point i have talked to pistol before press time and i have heard numerous times from her "well thats a good picture but they have already been in the paper and i need to switch it up." so before you go doggin' her, try getting to know her! and you also say that she focuses more on basketball, well let me ask you a question, "What else is going on in the winter?" use your head a little bit! now from what i can tell you never got to play, so just accept it and dont blame pistol or coach brown because a lot of people think they do a great job! :unsure:

If every WC thread for the rest of the year is going to contain this pointless and uninteresting debate, it is going to be one LONG season.

My official prediction is..... Cleveland by 9.

I Have been following this thread and It doesn't make any sense to me where this is going I really thin that the Warriors will have a tought time with this one Clevland by 10

GHaley

I know exactly who you are and that tells me alot. I played alot more than you may think. I am not bitter, I am stating facts that everyday people discuss at the practice and games and on the sideline. I have seen too many times a game winning shot in basketball is barely reported and then certain people are discussed at length. I just want fairness thats all for all sports.

By the way I know pistol very well and she knows exactly how I feel about her and for that matter so does D.B. Everyone knows I am not the first to complain about this but unfortunately I am the only one with guts to speak the truth. Im out.

i am not arguing with you about your opinions or the opinions of other people because i too am entiteled to my own opinion. However i do not understand why you say you have the guts to speak out not only here but also by email but you do not have the guts to tell who you are. also to the best of my knowledge there was not a game that was not well covered not to mention any game winning shot. and since your opinions are so strong then why don't you and all of the other complainers tryin following in her footsteps for a while, like pouring the rain football games, freezing cold soccer games, or sitting in the floor at basketball games. see in my opinion you may have the guts to speak your opinion but if the job was open you couldnt do half the job she does. :P i apologize to everyone wanting to read about football and i too think the topic is getting old but i just get sick of some people thinking they know what their talking about.

Edited by GHaley

i am not arguing with you about your opinions or the opinions of other people because i too am entiteled to my own opinion. However i do not understand why you say you have the guts to speak out not only here but also by email but you do not have the guts to tell who you are. also to the best of my knowledge there was not a game that was not well covered not to mention any game winning shot. and since your opinions are so strong then why don't you and all of the other complainers tryin following in her footsteps for a while, like pouring the rain football games, freezing cold soccer games, or sitting in the floor at basketball games. see in my opinion you may have the guts to speak your opinion but if the job was open you couldnt do half the job she does. :P i apologize to everyone wanting to read about football and i too think the topic is getting old but i just get sick of some people thinking they know what their talking about.

Do you want us to feel sorry for her now that she has to sit on the floor and stand in the rain. OMG I am soooo sorry I dont know what I was thinking.

I am starting to think that Sparta has NOOO chance this week due to the overpowering speed of cleveland. Maybe they will still let us play the game.