Polk Co. @ Grundy Co.

cliffhanger1

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reply to the post The.empire said about the coacht

Who cares? If a coach don't have more to worry about than a high school student getting on a message board/chat room, then they don't need to be coaching. I know coaches at Meigs County know that the kids post and they don't get into trouble, but if it's on their own time and their not cursing or bashing a player (stating names etc.) then everyone needs to except the fact that you can say or do whatever when your at home and you will not be able to get into trouble.. end of convo, lets get back to the subject now!

Edited by (:tHe<:)>PaTrIoT:)

Reply to the post The.empire said about the coacht

Who cares? If a coach don't have more to worry about than a high school student getting on a message board/chat room, then they don't need to be coaching. I know coaches at Meigs County know that the kids post and they don't get into trouble, but if it's on their own time and their not cursing or bashing a player (stating names etc.) then everyone needs to except the fact that you can say or do whatever when your at home and you will not be able to get into trouble.. end of convo, lets get back to the subject now!

The coaches care, what players put on here reflects directly back onto their school and ultimately back on the coaches. Granted some players are responsible enough to get on here but if a Meigs player was gettin on here making a fool of the scool and the program then you can bet coach martin would put an end to it, and he has in the past.

The coaches care, what players put on here reflects directly back onto their school and ultimately back on the coaches. Granted some players are responsible enough to get on here but if a Meigs player was gettin on here making a fool of the scool and the program then you can bet coach martin would put an end to it, and he has in the past.

Amen, Rt-21CBTrap, I agree. Polk County football has great respect for Meigs County and I'm sure the same can be said about Meigs toward Polk County. It's the non-footballer "kids" that get on here with 4 or 5 screen names and their objective is to just try and start something. Coach Davis and Coach Martin are very good buddies and it is a shame that they have to read undeserving remarks that these "kids" have placed. Players remarks do reflect upon the school - the same should be said for the student body.

Why cant you just shut your mouth before you get everyone on here in trouble? Please! For crying out loud i'm sure the coaches could care less what you say on here so STOP tryin to start stuff.

Thanks, Mr. Richts

That goes to you too Empire.... And yes if your caught posting on here, you are gone! No questions ask! End of story! Who else are you Empire? Keep running the mouth and we'll see!

That goes to you too Empire.... And yes if your caught posting on here, you are gone! No questions ask! End of story! Who else are you Empire? Keep running the mouth and we'll see!

So does Coach Davis not allow you to post before the game, after the game or both? Is it just the issue of him not wanting any trash talk/bragging before the game or what's the deal?

BTW I like your coach. He's a class act. I'm just curious as to what's the rule for you guys.

Doesn't look like the Grundy boys have anything to say either this week. Good. That means they're focused on fixing last week's mistakes and giving it their all this week.

Good luck guys and if there's any Polk parents who want pictures of your player holler at me during warm ups and I'll do my best during the game. Got to make that fishing money you know. <_<

DL.

Edited by DelTavian