Jo Byrns @ Nashville Christian

Shep

I'm not disagreeing about the bash brothers but i have came to 2 football games(Halls and Eagleville)and 31 is a very sound football player but 52 is overrated.I have noticed that he misses a lot of tackles and if they counted how many tackles he has compared to how many he misses he probaly has about 5.According to the Tennessean he has 31 tackles.I think one reason he has so many tackles is that he has a very good defensive line that gets double teamed and i know for a fact 51(i don't know his name) was being triple teamed many times.I just don't see how 52 was picked to the All-State preseason team especially how he plays.I will not be at the next game because i am going to watch FCA vs. Watertown but i will hopefully get to see you and East and hopefully you will prove me wrong. Good luck this week.

I really wish we had coach t back in the 90's! This is the kind of locker room bulliten board stuff you just can't get anywhere else!

Sick 'em Tuck!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not disagreeing about the bash brothers but i have came to 2 football games(Halls and Eagleville)and 31 is a very sound football player but 52 is overrated.I have noticed that he misses a lot of tackles and if they counted how many tackles he has compared to how many he misses he probaly has about 5.According to the Tennessean he has 31 tackles.I think one reason he has so many tackles is that he has a very good defensive line that gets double teamed and i know for a fact 51(i don't know his name) was being triple teamed many times.I just don't see how 52 was picked to the All-State preseason team especially how he plays.I will not be at the next game because i am going to watch FCA vs. Watertown but i will hopefully get to see you and East and hopefully you will prove me wrong. Good luck this week.

Chris Tuck is a VERY good defensive player (and now, a offensive guard as well). Just wondering highschoolfootball, do you play?

Tuck cant make every play, he is supposed to. The ones he doesnt make, someone else on the D does...Ryan Hankins, Kurt Reeves, Parker Holman, Orlando Taylor, Aaron Yates, Glen Adkins, and so on.

How do you come off saying that he is over-rated? He is a very good player.

Tuck, you got some people that doubt you man (or just one :rolleyes: ---he's the only one). Go PROVE HIM WRONG!! (....its probably some waterboy thinking that he is awesome, but never played because he stinks! ) ---coacht changed what I really said.

But thanks for the good luck thing. lol

LETS GO JO BYRNS!!!

Edited by Jbs_all_the_way

well all i can say is you best not be talkin about 31 because i will be at all the game's and as far as tuck goes he does his job as far as i can see and overrated well i would not say that either you know 142 tackel's last year has to mean something and 31 is my son and personally i think is as good as anyone on any field and tuck fall's right in there with him so maybe you should go to another game this week :rolleyes:

One thing I'll give Jo Byrns. They definitely talk the talk. And so far they have walked the walk.

It's amazing what the 1.8 multiplier has done! <_<

The 1.8 multiplier rule has nothing to w/ Jo Byrns success. Jo Byrns beat East Robertson who won the Private filled 2A region, so dont blame our success on that. We would have competed for a region champioinship w/ or without them last year and this year, and even next year.

I missed 1 tackle against Halls, and 1 tackle against Eagleville, so take ur wise cracks some where else. I have listened to ppl tell me i cant tackle since i was 5 years old, so ur comments are nothing new to me. Why dont u go bash on JoJo Vestal, Colton Morris and Shane Spann made him look bad all night long!!!!! This is nothing against JoJo he is a great athlete, but i speak the truth. All i have to say is look at Jo Byrns record at the end of the year. I dont care if i dont get another tackle the rest of the year, as long as OUR team makes it to the Buro!!!! It doesnt matter how good i am or am not, because TOGETHER we as in: Ryan Hankins, Kurt Reeves, Parker Holman, Orlando Taylor, Glen Adkins, Aaron Yates, Tramont Moody, Cody Poole, Keith Lutton, Michael Corbin, Brett Worsham, Jeremiah Smith, and now Blake Copeland, make ONE HE!! OF A DEFENSE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

As for this game, the team knows what the coach's challenge is this week. Now lets go out there and get it baby!!!!

I missed 1 tackle against Halls, and 1 tackle against Eagleville, so take ur wise cracks some where else. I have listened to ppl tell me i cant tackle since i was 5 years old, so ur comments are nothing new to me. Why dont u go bash on JoJo Vestal, Colton Morris and Shane Spann made him look bad all night long!!!!! This is nothing against JoJo he is a great athlete, but i speak the truth. All i have to say is look at Jo Byrns record at the end of the year. I dont care if i dont get another tackle the rest of the year, as long as OUR team makes it to the Buro!!!! It doesnt matter how good i am or am not, because TOGETHER we as in: Ryan Hankins, Kurt Reeves, Parker Holman, Orlando Taylor, Glen Adkins, Aaron Yates, Tramont Moody, Cody Poole, Keith Lutton, Michael Corbin, Brett Worsham, Jeremiah Smith, and now Blake Copeland, make ONE HE!! OF A DEFENSE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

As for this game, the team knows what the coach's challenge is this week. Now lets go out there and get it baby!!!!

AMEN Chris Tuck.

That dude is just a hater. You are awesome man, dont listen to him.

11 playing as ONE. You just play your game, and dont worry about the haters.

Game day baby!!!

LETS GO JO BYRNS!!!

Edited by Jbs_all_the_way

Keep Eagleville out of this, high school football is not a Eagleville fan. And you did exactly what he did by blasting Jo Jo. You are a very good LB, keep up the hard work and don't worry about comments like that. They are just pushing your buttons. Jo Byrns should win easily.

Keep Eagleville out of this, high school football is not a Eagleville fan. And you did exactly what he did by blasting Jo Jo. You are a very good LB, keep up the hard work and don't worry about comments like that. They are just pushing your buttons. Jo Byrns should win easily.

Well said goforthegoal.

Tuck, dont let them get to you man. Jo Jo is a great player as well.

Good Luck to Eagleville.

LETS GO JO BYRNS!!!!! 6 1/2 more hours baby!!

Jo Byrns wins 34-12

JBS offensive starters got pulled mid way through the second quarter, w/ the score 34-0. NCS got only one 1 first down, which was off of a penalty.

In the second half JBS starters saw no action not even on most special teams. Bledsoe for NCS ran a punt back for a TD, my fault!!!! And there 1 team, yes 1 team scored in the 4th against our 2 team. Didnt like the fact that NCS left there offensive and defensive starters in the entire game, maybe defensive but let ur 2s get some playing time on offense. Oh well i will get ova it.

Got to give some love to Orlando Taylor who had 3 rushing TD's in only 1 half tonight, replacing Colton at RB!!!!!