Jo Byrns @ Nashville Christian

Shep

Well it seems like NCS will not pose a threat. I honestly have not heard anything about them all year. Even so, JB does not need to overlook them. NCS has up-ended JB before. But more importantly, eveyone wants a shot at the title and don't think for a minute they won't come out pumped. Do not let up on the intensity and take care of business.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to go to page 4 to find this! I've stooped to posting on some East forums!

I know man. Whats up Jo Byrns Fans?!

This may not be an Eagleville/JBS game type atmosphere (Or JBS/ East Robertson), but it is still another Region game (An important one at that).

Tuck, its just about the middle of the week, how are ya'll looking?

Is everybody healthy?

Ya'll better be ready to play. I hope ya'll dont think that Nashville Christian will be a push over. Because ya'll are good, no doubt, but if you dont come out to play friday night, they will.

Lets go Jo Byrns!!!

Bust some heads baby!

This may not be an Eagleville/JBS game type atmosphere (Or JBS/ East Robertson), but it is still another Region game (An important one at that).

Is everybody healthy?

Ya'll better be ready to play. I hope ya'll dont think that Nashville Christian will be a push over. Because ya'll are good, no doubt, but if you dont come out to play friday night, they will.

Lets go Jo Byrns!!!

Bust some heads baby!

alright wed, will be the last full practice i know our jbhs boy's will be ready to bust some head's wow i really missed them not playing last week i am ready to be hollaring guy's so let's get it on :thumb:

Is everybody healthy?

Lets go Jo Byrns!!!

Bust some heads baby!

Did we overlook anybody last year? No and i dont think anything will change this year. Jo Byrns will be ready this week. As far as injuries Colton is questionable, but other then that everybody is healthy, and we even have Blake Copeland returning this week!

Hey man, didnt mean to offend you or anything. I was just stating the fact, that if you guys dont come out to play, that Nashville Christian will take advantage of that.

I know, without a doubt, that my boys will come out friday night. I am not doubting you at all man. And I saw you guys last year...You came out EVERY Friday ready to play.

Hit em' Hard, and Hit em' early :unsure: !!!!!!!!!!

Lets Go Jo Byrns!!!!!!! 2 Days away!

Hey man, didnt mean to offend you or anything. I was just stating the fact, that if you guys dont come out to play, that Nashville Christian will take advantage of that.

I know, without a doubt, that my boys will come out friday night. I am not doubting you at all man. And I saw you guys last year...You came out EVERY Friday ready to play.

Hit em' Hard, and Hit em' early :thumb: !!!!!!!!!!

Lets Go Jo Byrns!!!!!!! 2 Days away!

U didnt offend me at all, just letting u know we wont be OVERLOOKING anybody!!!

i think this will be jbhs first shut out,,,if thay want it it could very easliy be ,,,,the bash bro, will be cracking sum head's :rolleyes:

I'm not disagreeing about the bash brothers but i have came to 2 football games(Halls and Eagleville)and 31 is a very sound football player but 52 is overrated.I have noticed that he misses a lot of tackles and if they counted how many tackles he has compared to how many he misses he probaly has about 5.According to the Tennessean he has 31 tackles.I think one reason he has so many tackles is that he has a very good defensive line that gets double teamed and i know for a fact 51(i don't know his name) was being triple teamed many times.I just don't see how 52 was picked to the All-State preseason team especially how he plays.I will not be at the next game because i am going to watch FCA vs. Watertown but i will hopefully get to see you and East and hopefully you will prove me wrong. Good luck this week.