Mcminn at Farragut

baller141

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the final was 34-18.FARRAGUT. about 99% sure. McMinn had about 3 or 4 fumbles and i think Farragut's 2nd string D allowed McMinns 2nd TD. Farragut had lots of costly penalties. alot of 2nd and 3rd and longs.and a TD called back.

EDIT: ok final was 34-18...Farragut

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

some stats..

Andre Sterling.. 26car 132yds(prolly bout 80yds called back incl. a TD) 2TDs

Lawrence 8-16 77yds .. Lawrence also with a 35yd TD run.

McMinn had more total yards..

McMinn had 5 TOs with 4 coming in 2nd half.

0 Farragut TOs

Farragut took a INT for 6 with about :30 left in the first half which made it 21-7 at half.

McMinn did not play very well, turnovers obviously are killing them. I liked their first play though, i had been sayin they should throw it to Tyler Cobb more and what happens, a touchdown first time on a streak, but i don't think they really tried that again which was dissapointing. Devon ran pretty well but that interception of his killed us i think, and he fumbled a couple times. Trace ran hard but Farragut was just so much bigger up front. I thought Sterling ran well for Farragut, he had some big holes.

to be honest. i didnt think Farragut played too well. Especially in the 4th quarter. lot of costly penalties throughout the game. I was a little surprised McMinn threw deep on the 1st play but i wasnt really surprised it went for a TD.

so no one else has any thoughts?