Richland vs Lewis County

Raider47

Well believe me its going to happen. Everyone is expecting Lewis to blow Richland out of the water. Well let me say I know these guys and I'm just seeing a real close one with Richland taking this one home friday night. Now I know for a fact Lewis is a great team but their winning streak will end this Friday... :ph34r:

Richland-28

Lewis-26

Bet on it!

Lewis County 34

Richland 0

I knew I should have bet on it! :lol:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry,but I did predict a possible blowout, if LC jumped out on top.

Richland has an inconsistency, they love to pass,even if it isn't working.

They averaged around 3-4 yards per carry. They tried to pass and it would not work out for them,if they would have pounded the ball they might have scored atleast one time. Well the main thing in this post I would like to say is that I am glad LC won and that it was a clean and injury free game. Which is always a good way to look at it.

Good luck to Richland the rest of the year. So sorry to Tiger fans pulling for the upset.LOL

They are playing well but they will be tested in some upcoming games. The games still have to be played. Anyone can beat anyone on a given night.

I can't see them being tested until week 10 and I don't mean any disrespect towards other teams. They are 5-0 and have...

At Houston County

Adamsville

Waverly

At Riverside

Then the big matchup with Camden.

Waverly looks like their defense is playing well but they are going to have to score more than 10-14 points to win. Holding Lewis County to 21 would be quite a feat. If they find some offense in the next two weeks, granted, they could provide a challenge and to be honest, the Panthers need a challenge before week 10.

Pickett did not leave the field. He and another player went over to speak to his dad standing on the track for a few seconds. There were NO ADMINISTRATORS from Richland even at that game so they didn't make him go back to shake hands. He did so on his own after a few words with his dad.

Where did this information come from? It's just not true.

It is true!!! In fact I was watching from the press box and I witnessed for myself as Pickett and another player was walking off the field and an administrator pointed and verbally forced him to return to the field. Also, know some people on the sideline who heard the whole thing.

Talking to a parent is a lame excuse. No one would do that immediately following the horn.

SO, YES IT IS TRUE. I heard this from some of the officials from Waverly that an administrator did just that.

As I said, Pickett is a talent, but his attitude needs adjusting. :ph34r:

Well believe me its going to happen. Everyone is expecting Lewis to blow Richland out of the water. Well let me say I know these guys and I'm just seeing a real close one with Richland taking this one home friday night. Now I know for a fact Lewis is a great team but their winning streak will end this Friday... :ph34r:

Richland-28

Lewis-26

Bet on it!

umm. That was close. 34-0!