Richland vs Lewis County

Raider47

Lewis County in a close one. Richland is a decent team. Dangerous qb. Bad attitude, but dangerous.

Richland played a good game Fri. night against riverside but im afraid it would have been a totally different story if riverside had all their players. they had six key guys out fri night, five because of injury. they had 3 main running backs who either had acls or mcls torn, and two big linemen out on both sides of the ball. i dont like excuses but im making one.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So your saying Riversides backfield is done?

We have a Freshman running the ball right now. The main runner, a senior tore his PCL in the jamboree, another runner tore some ligaments, then the last runner tore his MCL, last week against loretto, so i guess the running game isnt a factor for riverside anymore. A main lineman rolled his ankle and didnt play against richland, but hes gonna be back.

Richland was shut out 2 weeks ago by waverly but they ended up beatin riverside by a good margin, this game might end up being a good and hard faught game i look to see lewis county gittin a surprise their way after the momentum that richland will have...it might jus b enuff to get them a W...i know id like to see it....so im goina go against abuot everyone on this 1...

Richland: 23

Lewis Co: 21

Richland was shut out 2 weeks ago by waverly but they ended up beatin riverside by a good margin, this game might end up being a good and hard faught game i look to see lewis county gittin a surprise their way after the momentum that richland will have...it might jus b enuff to get them a W...i know id like to see it....so im goina go against abuot everyone on this 1...

Richland: 23

Lewis Co: 21

Finally a man who knows what hes talking about. This was exactly my predictions for this up coming barnburner. :thumb:

I think he meant as a whole team. But, back to the subject, it can be a great game this Friday. I just think the game depends on the overall play of Pickett. Also, LC will be prepared they are not taking Richland lightly at all. I believe this will be their toughest game all year. It should be a great one. I would also like to say I hope both teams stay healthy, and play very sportsmanlike. There was one year where a fight almost broke out after the game. There is always tempers flying in football but I think the Panthers handle their emotions a little better and come away with this one in the end.

I think he meant as a whole team. But, back to the subject, it can be a great game this Friday. I just think the game depends on the overall play of Pickett. Also, LC will be prepared they are not taking Richland lightly at all. I believe this will be their toughest game all year. It should be a great one. I would also like to say I hope both teams stay healthy, and play very sportsmanlike. There was one year where a fight almost broke out after the game. There is always tempers flying in football but I think the Panthers handle their emotions a little better and come away with this one in the end.

Good comments Grinch... as I said earlier, Richland almost always plays us well so I expect it again this week. Only one thing I would disagree with on though. This won't be the toughest game of the season. That will come in week ten. Camden has a greta football team this year. Now that game could be a classic!

Good comments Grinch... as I said earlier, Richland almost always plays us well so I expect it again this week. Only one thing I would disagree with on though. This won't be the toughest game of the season. That will come in week ten. Camden has a greta football team this year. Now that game could be a classic!

Should be a good'un :thumb:

Lotta fun to be had between now and week 10 though :)