Richland vs Lewis County

Raider47

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the practice that Lewis County had this Friday defending the pass against Loretto. I relly think Lewis COunty is defensively prepared for this matchup. Richalnd always plays Lewis close, usually coming up short in the end, I see a big day for the offense and #21. I'm sure he's tired of being held back by the coaches and would love to shut some mouths after his performance last year against Richland.

Lewis-38

Richland-21

# 10 will break away from your tackles and punish Pickett. the quote of that game will be "LOOK OUT"

Richland is one of those teams that usually plays Lewis County close. For whatever reason, this is just the way it is. There is no rhyme or reason for this happening but it normally does. No matter how bad Richland is or how good Lewis County is, they normally have a close, hard fought game.

That's all I'll say about that.

The Raiders had a rough start coming out in the season as 0-2, but thats not because we weren't an good. That wasn't the problem at all. We were just making mistakes which ended up killing us, but as you seen we bounced back. This week the question isn't "Is Richland going to beat Lewis?"; however, the question is "How bad is Richland going to beat Lewis?" Don't take this wrong, in all respect to Lewis, but Richland has worked too hard to loose this one. This will be a GREAT hard fought game, and I can't wait until were head to head!

Read or not Lewis here we come!