Goodpasture vs. Fairview

pballer44

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first off fairview is going to win this game. im not sure of the score but they will win. secondly ask goodepasture how they felt after the game last year. yeah they won but they took a beating. ask the qb. fairview hits hard and isn't scared at all. fairview played with goodepasture last year and the game was much closer than what the score said. one thing to watch for is if gp can defend the pass. last year fv was pretty much one deminsional, but this year they have a qb that can throw the ball down the field. it will be a good game but i see fairivew winning this one close.

Ask Fairview who took a beating this year. Goodpasture came out and laid some hits. If you were there you saw what i was talking about. And Goodpasture defended the pass with 5 int's 2 returned for touchdowns. I think this games showed how dominate Goodpasture can be.

Edited by pballer44

Ask Fairview who took a beating this year. Goodpasture came out and laid some hits. If you were there you saw what i was talking about. And Goodpasture defended the pass with 5 int's 2 returned for touchdowns. I think this games showed how dominate Goodpasture can be.

Fairview played great and if everyone else is afraid to say it--- I am not! And that is 'money can buy anything--Even football players!'

:thumb: Fairview team is still a class act and I will root for those boys every time they are on the field! :thumb:

Good sportsmanship can be practiced when winning and when losing and after the little stunt at Fairview that Goodpasture pulled, I would classify them all as rich little boys with poor sportsmanship. <_<

Enough said! ;)

Fairview played great and if everyone else is afraid to say it--- I am not! And that is 'money can buy anything--Even football players!'

:thumb: Fairview team is still a class act and I will root for those boys every time they are on the field! :thumb:

Good sportsmanship can be practiced when winning and when losing and after the little stunt at Fairview that Goodpasture pulled, I would classify them all as rich little boys with poor sportsmanship. <_<

Enough said! ;)

I was there what stunt are you talking about. I saw great sportsmanship for both teams and coaching staffs.

I was there what stunt are you talking about. I saw great sportsmanship for both teams and coaching staffs.

It was after the game. It was something they left. They came here to coacht, got the scores and posted them in the Fairview weight barn. Poor winners. Maybe their coach should teach them better sportsmanship or recruit better mannered players.

Ooops! Sorry not suppose to say recruit. <_<

Edited by Msquacks

This game is over move on. Fairview needs to regroup and get ready for a tough Spring Hill team coming to Fairview for homecoming. If Fairview doesn't get over the loss of Goodpasture they could loss this game. Goodpasture gets to rest a week and gather themselves for the stretch run.

After this game, the only thing it shows is that Goodpasture is the second best team in 2A (their not better than Alcoa, IMO) and Fairview still has room to improve on both sides of the ball.

It was after the game. It was something they left. They came here to coacht, got the scores and posted them in the Fairview weight barn. Poor winners. Maybe their coach should teach them better sportsmanship or recruit better mannered players.

Ooops! Sorry not suppose to say recruit. <_<

Then you should maybe tell your players not to leave stuff hanging up in the visitors locker room telling them how bad they are gonna get beat...and then not holding up on your end of the threat....what goes around comes around my friend, you'll do well to remember that

Then you should maybe tell your players not to leave stuff hanging up in the visitors locker room telling them how bad they are gonna get beat...and then not holding up on your end of the threat....what goes around comes around my friend, you'll do well to remember that

Nope, I am not going to play your snotty rich boy antics.

Not one of your players have a tenth of class in their little pinky that the players in Fairview have.

And I am finished with this. And its off to the next game.

:D

Ooops! Sorry not suppose to say recruit. :D

The signs you are talking about were quotes from someone from Fairview that were posted on CoachT. They were used as motivation only, not to show unsportsmanlike conduct. If Fairview does not want those things to happen in the future I suggest they tell people to watch what they say. Also, we do not recruit. This is becoming very old. If we do someone needs to tell the TSSAA. If not, then please do not use this in the future to cover up for a loss.