Brighton vs Henry County (Predictions)

cardinal54

You better hope they do not...and if your coaches try to put you on offense, it would be wise of you to respectfully decline. Just ask those guys from Brighton. The YANKER can assure you that they do not REALLY want to face JCM again unless JCM knocked them totally senseless and they have no ability to think..which is quite possible my "Crocksman"!!!!!

HaHa, i would gladly accept their offer if my coaches tried to put me on offense.

Well Yanker, this is an area that I am knowledgeable. One of HC's great skills is keeping the "Heavy Hitters" from heavily hitting anyone on our team. Those two highly talented and highly rated Defensive Ends from Ridgeway didn't lay a lick on us once that compared to those we all saw in Clarksville on Friday. And the reason is that our line and backs that don't get the ball will be tying up those heavy hitters. I have no doubt that Hogsett and Hardin will make the majority of the tackles in the game, but I would lay odds that they won't be hitting McNairl like we hit Kenwood's QB or other RB's.

And besides, the biggest surprise you will see is when #34 squares up Head to Head against Hogsett, and we shall see who wins that battle. He won't be shying away, no - but heading straight for him! But for now, he will be running over yet another defense at Patriot Stadium this Friday night!!!

Go Big Red!!!

I can see it now, Dominique Allen plows through Travis Hogsett for the winning TD.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Yanker, this is an area that I am knowledgeable. One of HC's great skills is keeping the "Heavy Hitters" from heavily hitting anyone on our team. Those two highly talented and highly rated Defensive Ends from Ridgeway didn't lay a lick on us once that compared to those we all saw in Clarksville on Friday. And the reason is that our line and backs that don't get the ball will be tying up those heavy hitters. I have no doubt that Hogsett and Hardin will make the majority of the tackles in the game, but I would lay odds that they won't be hitting McNairl like we hit Kenwood's QB or other RB's.

And besides, the biggest surprise you will see is when #34 squares up Head to Head against Hogsett, and we shall see who wins that battle. He won't be shying away, no - but heading straight for him! But for now, he will be running over yet another defense at Patriot Stadium this Friday night!!!

Go Big Red!!!

And how many yards did your #34 have? The YANKER did not even see his name in the box score. If you think he is capable of running over either Hogsett or Hardin, then you are living in a dream world. And if you dare to compare Ridgeway's two DE's to Hogsett and Hardin, then you do not REMOTELY know the game of football my "Immaturing As We Speak" Cephus!!!!! The YANKER is beginning to lean towards Brighton winning over HC because very few people up your way seem to know any football!! The YANKER has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And how many yards did your #34 have? The YANKER did not even see his name in the box score. If you think he is capable of running over either Hogsett or Hardin, then you are living in a dream world. And if you dare to compare Ridgeway's two DE's to Hogsett and Hardin, then you do not REMOTELY know the game of football my "Immaturing As We Speak" Cephus!!!!! The YANKER is beginning to lean towards Brighton winning over HC because very few people up your way seem to know any football!! The YANKER has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There you go again Yanker Doodle Dandy. We shall see, we shall see. And yes, I dare to compare because those two are two of the top rated Defensive players in the state, over your beloved Cougar LB's. Not taking anything away from Hogsett, but he hasn't reached their status yet. Let's hope the scouts don't come to the HC game to see him. It would be quite embarassing!!!

Now if we could focus on the Brighton game on this thread, we will talk more about the game of the week in Region 7-4A.

There you go again Yanker Doodle Dandy. We shall see, we shall see. And yes, I dare to compare because those two are two of the top rated Defensive players in the state, over your beloved Cougar LB's. Not taking anything away from Hogsett, but he hasn't reached their status yet. Let's hope the scouts don't come to the HC game to see him. It would be quite embarassing!!!

Now if we could focus on the Brighton game on this thread, we will talk more about the game of the week in Region 7-4A.

The two guys from Ridgeway cannot play for JCM...our defense is THAT GOOD!!! In fact, those guys, along with the entire HC team, will watch Hogsett AND Hardin play on Saturdays AND Sundays in the future!!! The YANKER has spoken!!!!!!!!!

The two guys from Ridgeway cannot play for JCM...our defense is THAT GOOD!!! In fact, those guys, along with the entire HC team, will watch Hogsett AND Hardin play on Saturdays AND Sundays in the future!!! The YANKER has spoken!!!!!!!!!

Yanker, when you get all riled up like this it makes me wonder about your knowledge of football! One of their Defensive ends is the #8 prospect in Tennessee!!! The other one is like 17 or something. These two are huge monsters that are proven defensive players against the best competition the state of Tennessee has to offer as they played deep into the playoffs last year. If your D at JCM wouldn't want them, then you could just send then on up to Henry County and we would gladly take them on. Oh and by the way, these guys already have scholership offers to play on Saturdays for teams that will actually be on TV.

Well Bighton was not all that good last year and they beat JCM handily,

Oh man...don`t get me started!! :lol:

It took racial slurring refs that called 270 yards in penalties, called back 2 long TDs and then a third long TD that was clearly a bad call ( I have it on tape and can prove it) to even keep Brighton in that game. With all that they only won by 6 points. So let`s not even try to say JCM was manhandled by Brighton Last year.

Like Yanker said though. Brighton is better this year, but I`d be surprised to see them beat Henry County. So don`t worry too much Patriot fans, 2nd place is all yours IMO. :thumb:

Edited by VolunteerGeneral

Oh man...don`t get me started!! :thumb:

It took racial slurring refs that called 270 yards in penalties, called back 2 long TDs and then a third long TD that was clearly a bad call ( I have it on tape and can prove it) to even keep Brighton in that game. With all that they only won by 6 points. So let`s not even try to say JCM was manhandled by Brighton Last year.

Like Yanker said though. Brighton is better this year, but I`d be surprised to see them beat Henry County. So don`t worry too much Patriot fans, 2nd place is all yours IMO. :lol:

When I saw the prophet's post I thought about you VG! I knew you would get on here and make a statement!!! :lol:

When compared to Hogsett...what is a Dominique Allen??? You make the YANKER laugh!!!!!!!!!

Wow, here we go again! You two idiots (cephas and yanker) are some of the same people that were freaking out because people were commenting on the kids abilities. Now you two are bashing the kids saying that they aren't good enough to play each other. Won't you two contradict yourselves a little more. I tell ya what, won't you grow up!!!

myadvice...take a moment and read the board rules about calling fellow posters names.

VG

Edited by VolunteerGeneral

Yanker I hope you are just saying that to get the HC fans upset,Because after reading your posts all year long I thought you had alot of football knowledge untill that post.

Oh man...don`t get me started!! :thumb:

Like Yanker said though. Brighton is better this year, but I`d be surprised to see them beat Henry County. So don`t worry too much Patriot fans, 2nd place is all yours IMO. :)

I wish people could talk about brighton without bringing up the last years jcm game. They have a different team and coach this year. The jcm game this year was a very good game with big plays by both teams. I am sure that both teams wish they could have had more calls their way, but that is football. Both teams have very good athletes, but jcm had a few more big plays than brighton and was able to win the game. The henry county game will also be a hard fought game between two athletic teams. i wish both teams good luck.