Oak Ridge v. Heritage

BIG CAT RIDGER

Coaching changes are never easy. Different coaching styles are even harder. I supported Lussier when he was here during the good and bad times. I will do the same for Stevens as he is the coach. My reasoning, I believe in the administration of the school. If I have a problem I will voice my concern to them, not on here. "Nuff said on that subject.

On a different topic I want to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the Pep Rally held by the boosters last night with the gigantic bonfire! It was a good time shared by many with the opportunity to enjoy the moment, share a laugh, meet new people and the team. Kudos not only to the Boosters, but to the Seniors for their willingness to take a large part in making this a success. <_<

As for tonights game all I can say is ROLL WILDCATS ROLL! As for haltime some very special, and very deserving people will be inducted into the Oak Ridge Sports Hall of Fame. Congrats to those inductees.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Scholarship was not for English, I just counted your spelling errors,

But I will say it is good to hear from you Coach Stevens. It's always good to hear from a head coach & get your thoughts.

I still hate the fact we lost the State Championship from crappy coaching. Gulmire should have run his legs off that day. My grandmother, R.I.P.. could have coached a better game. Be that as it is, Oak Ridge Football is not the same. We do not have the same finness and it showed against D-B. Farragutless, Blount and Ooltewah will have their way with us. From what I am hearing from the players, the leadership starts with the coach and he blamed the kids for the loss against D-B. Shame on Stevens. He should run for a Democratic Office position. Then he can blame everyone but himself and feel part of his own community.

Edited by mellomc