Maryville Football!

kobayashi

You make a good point divercity and I am not trying to be critical of people moving to MHS just the ones who move their because they dont want their poor little boy on a team that may lose. It would be toooo much for him to actually earn the win, no he has to go to a school where theres no doubt whos gonna win. Sad just sad. In the end I question their motives and why MHS, fromwhat I have heard around the knoxville area and MHS faculty. Obviously people around there thinks its going on, not just me an outsider looking in.

I forgot Denial #29,30,31,32, and 33. You all are sooo proud. Its like being proud of yourself when you can bench more than a 10 year old boy. Thats awesome.LOL LOL :thumb:

it looks like to me that that ten year old boy probably benches more than you. Yeah I am proud to be a part of a community that has as much class as maryville does. :P

Edited by athlete1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if everyone knows maryville is going to win then why do they even have a 4-a state championship. your an idiot and you need to shut your mouth before it comes back to haunt you. Oh by the way i think its cool how you and your college buddies come to watch high school football games and all you want to do is make up bull crap because you see how maryville plays and you know that they would kick your teams but. L et me just tell you one more thing when did that so called 38% transfer to maryville probably in kindergarden. shame on them for not staying in one place so their son could play for a homegrown football team

:thumb:;):P

If you doubt me I didnt make it up and I didnt do the research. Just take a good look at your own sideline will ya. This was told TO ME by people right in your community. If its not true then you should be happy. But I can tell from all the anger coming my way what they say IS TRUE. Where theres smoke there fire. I work and goto school with alot of your fans and most have an opinion about this, so obviously its been an issue people.

Denial # 34 and 35 Your sooo proud of Junior arent you. It like being proud of him when he starts the 1st game. But you knew all along he was going to a week before the season because the coach is a good friend of your. LOL :D

fanatic '06, you've dug a hole. Every reply is simply labled by you as an excuse. Listen to your friends. Stop posting.

btw, someone has typed a tag line at the bottom on your posts. Ever read it?

This is a free country, RIGHT????? Why should I stop posting? If all you ever want to hear is your own point of view then your a sad individual. What hole have I dug?? Im not one of your employees or kids that you can intimidate.

I know the truth makes you angry. I know that outing your little community and expressing my opinion makes you angry. But next time try just try one time and see the other persons point of view. You might have a eye opening experience and intelligenty debate the point without being angry.

The tag line was actually meant for you.

Denial#36. Your soooo proud. Its like being proud of your son when he gets an A+ but knowing he cheated on the test.

Edited by football_fanatic2006

If you doubt me I didnt make it up and I didnt do the research. Just take a good look at your own sideline will ya. This was told TO ME by people right in your community. If its not true then you should be happy. But I can tell from all the anger coming my way what they say IS TRUE. Where theres smoke there fire. I work and goto school with alot of your fans and most have an opinion about this, so obviously its been an issue people.

Denial # 34 and 35 Your sooo proud of Junior arent you. It like being proud of him when he starts the 1st game. But you knew all along he was going to a week before the season because the coach is a good friend of your. LOL :thumb:

hey buddy i dont have a problem meeting you some where and showing you what maryvill football is all about. You want to find out then post me back with another smart remark. :thumb:

What's so difficult about this, fanatic, is that there's this internal struggle:

On the one hand, it's easy to see that you are simply pushing people's buttons by making ludicrous statements in an attempt to get a rise out of the Maryville faithful. And it's clear that you are achieving your goal, and I'm sure that is very enjoyable for you. It must seem very fulfilling to get all of this attention across the internet....

On the other hand, while anyone who has any sort of a clue knows that you're just blowing smoke, there's this natural tendency to want to defend things you're close to. Many of us in Maryville take great pride in the school and its students and their accomplishments. So it's hard for us to sit back and allow ignorant statements to go without rebuttal.

I'd love to just ignore you and let you go away, but your argument is just so old and tired that many of us have been sick of it for years. So, here's my suggestion: believe what you want to believe. That's okay, if it helps you sleep better at night. It won't change the facts. We've looked on our sidelines and we know the boys down there and we've known the majority of them their whole lives as they grew up right here in Maryville.

What's so difficult about this, fanatic, is that there's this internal struggle:

On the one hand, it's easy to see that you are simply pushing people's buttons by making ludicrous statements in an attempt to get a rise out of the Maryville faithful. And it's clear that you are achieving your goal, and I'm sure that is very enjoyable for you. It must seem very fulfilling to get all of this attention across the internet....

On the other hand, while anyone who has any sort of a clue knows that you're just blowing smoke, there's this natural tendency to want to defend things you're close to. Many of us in Maryville take great pride in the school and its students and their accomplishments. So it's hard for us to sit back and allow ignorant statements to go without rebuttal.

I'd love to just ignore you and let you go away, but your argument is just so old and tired that many of us have been sick of it for years. So, here's my suggestion: believe what you want to believe. That's okay, if it helps you sleep better at night. It won't change the facts. We've looked on our sidelines and we know the boys down there and we've known the majority of them their whole lives as they grew up right here in Maryville.

You act as if Im the first person ever to bring this up. I have just started working and going to school with Maryville Alumni this year. Last year I was in high school playing football.

Your right this is an old discussion because people have been saying it for years and Im just the one to bring it to coachT. I never paid toooo much attention to it then I met a realestate agent and she used it as a selling tool, like being proud of the fact that the best players from all over the country come here to play football and people are building houses here, moving from SC, NC, GA, KY and so on. I can give you lots of examples if you would like.

Address the message and ignore the messenger. The personal attacks dont bother me but the fact is, (it shows your ignorance)your ignoring the initial argument as stated. How can you act like world beaters and be proud of it IF you have a self loaded team? Its being a bully if you ask me. Try picking on teams that actually have a chance of beating you if your sooooo good. Im out.