Maryville Football!

kobayashi

[quote name='football_fanatic2006' date='Sep 13 2006 - 09:07 PM' post='826138946']

Here again is a prime example of rebel in COMPLETE denial.

Keep talking and maybe just maybe you will convince yourself. Everyone else knows the truth but keep trying it may work someday. But not today. :P

Didn't think you could produce because you are lying.... Bites to get busted in public doesn't it?.......... :P

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a few who transfer in to play football but most students who pay tuition are at MHS because of Academics. ACT scores, dollars per pupil, household income and over 30% of the residents (Parents) have college educations.

#2 in denial.

OMG this is the funniest sentence I have heard this week."most students who pay tuition are at MHS because of Academics. Thats just fall flat funny.

MLREB #3 in denial

Edited by football_fanatic2006

Maryville is a machine. They do everything that needs to be done to win. Thanks to the past teams. They take the field every Friday night EXPECTED to win. Untill they lose a game or two that will not change. Maryville NEEDS to move to 5A and they will STILL be successfull!! They dont need to play out of state schools to find talented teams, they are right here in TN. Oak Ridge, DB, Riverdale, Germentown, ect... "To be the man, you have to beat the man" till that happens Maryville is the man.

#2 in denial.

OMG this is the funniest sentence I have heard this week."most students who pay tuition are at MHS because of Academics. Thats just fall flat funny.

MLREB #3 in denial

Obviously you are here for one purpose. Truth hurts you doesn't it and it's hilarious when you make accusations with ZERO proof or a symblance of evidence accept the moranic statement...everybody knows it.... :P

Nice job backing up your lies.... nothing..anybody surprised?

Bring some proof and try to convince us that you are nothing but a liar...... :P

I can be swayed...

I have no doubts or misconceptions that MHS is very well funded and prepared. If there is any proof you need you need not look further than your own sideline. Ask your own players where their from origianlly. At least 38% are not from Maryville originally. Now am I going to waste MY time proving any more to you or anyone else in denial the facts that anybody with a brain already knows then you my friend need counseling. Maybe denial anonymous.

Here we go again I state the truth and you start the name calling ....again typical. :P

#2 in denial.

MLREB #3 in denial

You are a joke! I am all the way across the state (most certainly not a MHS fan), and to read garbage like you are putting on here is sickening. My guess is that you are just jealous because "your team" isn't seeing the success you'd like. Or perhaps your fav team got romped by the Rebels. Who knows. But you need to cut out putting crap like that on here because you have nothing you can prove. GQ is a CLASS act and runs a CLASS program. My hats off to him and the rebels for their era of dominance. I am hoping for a team from the West (most notably a Joe Gaddis team) to knock you off the perch one day! :P

I have no doubts or misconceptions that MHS is very well funded and prepared. If there is any proof you need you need not look further than your own sideline. Ask your own players where their from origianlly. At least 38% are not from Maryville originally. Now am I going to waste MY time proving any more to you or anyone else in denial the facts that anybody with a brain already knows then you my friend need counseling. Maybe denial anonymous.

Here we go again I state the truth and you start the name calling ....again typical. :thumb:

38%,wow with the numbers so specific you must have at least 1 example of this 38% of recruits. lets break down the numbers please. If the team had 100 players you are saying 38 are recruited? That would be too large a number to get away with anywhere much less at a school where they are looking under every rock to find something wrong.

As far as the school itself I was very impressed with it and the academics are at the top of the state. I met the School System Superintendant and the things I saw made me want to go back to High School.It is top notch and that cannot be argued by anyone.School wide it breeds success at every level not just football.

I guess you could say they recruit by the fact success draws people and if given the choice a smart person would have no problem making it. But you claim that they are actively recruited implying that they are cheating and that is denial on your part that your school or others would be better than them if no outside talent came in.

If you take all the rich people of the world and give all their money to the poor people of the world it would not take long for the rich to be rich again and the poor to be poor again.

Edited by HEEL31OK

Guys ignore this idiot. He acts like he is a lead FBI agent who has investigated the Maryville program. If he is as all knowing as he acts he will provide proof and facts. Otherwise he might as well be writing this stuff on the bathroom wall. And go ahead 2006 call me #4 in denial or whatever you want to do I could care less. It is hilarious when people claim us to be "loaded" with talent because we have a successful program. Our neighbors at Alcoa have approximately a third the students we do and many more D1 prospects on a regular basis. We are thin in a lot of places this year. Losing one runningback badly hampered our offense the first three games. Jammer on all you want but people who really know think you are an idiot. And for all I know that is exactly what you are trying to do.

[b]It is better to keep your mouth shut and have people believe you might be ignorant, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

Edited by mhs

Fact #1

Most of the Sparta people are o.k. But then you have a Maryville demographics expert like football fanatic2006 from Bored (Board) Valley who gives them a bad name.

Fact #2

I was told 38.8% of White County's football team last year came from the Cherry Creek section of Putnam county.

Fact #3

Most of the people I know from White County who came to the last year's White County-Maryville playoff game were not in 'denial". They stayed the entire 1st half before heading to the barn.

Back to the original question, "How good are they?". Doesn't matter how, who or what's going on in Maryville, the fact of the matter is that they are pretty darn good. If your team is lucky enough to play against Maryville, sit back and enjoy the show. All though most of the time, GQ calls of the dogs fairly early, his third string team can usually handle most teams starters. Facts are facts, 5 titles in the last 6 years. Name one other team in TN that has dominated like that.