oneida -oakdale

cornpone

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last year oneida has to go to ot to beat the eagles the tribe is improved and from what i hear from my sources oakdale has improved to. will oneida find it's offense, will the deffense continue to play tough...... stay tuned

ONEIDA`S D WILL SHOW UP AS ALWAYS NOW THE OFFENCE THATS ANOTHER QUESTION. MAYBE THE D WILL SCORE A FEW TIMES AND GET THE OFFENCE GOING. ONEIDA NEEDS TO GET THERE HOME RUN HITTER THE BALL MORE THEN 1 OR 2 TIMES A GAME.

ONEIDA`S D 6 PLUS THE O 14= 20

EAGLES 6

I THINK THE TRIBE WILL GET THINGS GOING.I AGREE WITH STACK THOUGH I THINK THEY NEED TO GET THE BALL TO #8 MORE OFTEN BUT WHAT DO I KNOW I AM JUST A WATCHER.THE SAME KIDS PLAY ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL AND WE HAVE A GOOD DEFENSE SO WE COULD HAVE A GOOD OFFENSE TOO WHEN WE GET IT CLICKING.MAYBE THIS WEEK WE WILL COME ALIVE BECAUSE I KNOW WE HAVE THE CAPABILITY.JUST LIKE GRIZZ SAID WE NEED SOME FOCUS AND SOME HEART.PLAY EVERY PLAY LIKE IT IS YOUR LAST ONE BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN THE LAST TIME YOU WILL EVER WALK ON THAT FIELD AGAIN IS NEXT THING YOU KNOW YOU WILL BE A WATCHER ON THE FENCE SO YOU BETTER ENJOY THE TIME YOU HAVE TO PLAY.AND GIVE IT ALL YOU GOT EVERY DOWN AND NEVER QUIT.

I predict them to come out and beat oakdale by a bunch and the last time i said this it came back and bit in the but :lol: so go out and beat a not very good football team in oakdale just dont over look them and just go out and excute on both sides of the ball i would like to see #8 wid at least 100yds.

Why go away from what is working, I mean running it up the middle has produced....what.....0 POINTS the last 2 games. Something has got to change and it needs to change quickly or the playoffs will continue to be something of the past.

Get the playmakers the ball in everyway possible because that is the only way points are going to be put on the board.

Keep your head up 8........they will eventually start coming your way.

I remember all too well standing there last year as Oneida faced a 3rd-and-nine in overtime, trailing 3-0, thinking "this CANNOT be happening." Last year was too close for comfort. Here's hoping for a more-lopsided affair this go around. :lol: By all indications, Oakdale is a better team this year than they were a year ago, though, so this one may very well go deep into the fourth quarter again before it is decided . . .

I remember all too well standing there last year as Oneida faced a 3rd-and-nine in overtime, trailing 3-0, thinking "this CANNOT be happening." Last year was too close for comfort. Here's hoping for a more-lopsided affair this go around. :lol: By all indications, Oakdale is a better team this year than they were a year ago, though, so this one may very well go deep into the fourth quarter again before it is decided . . .

I think everyone else had that same feeling to last year ww. a guy from work has a kid playin at oakdale and he said they have talent they just can't seem to put it all together. I hope they don't figure it out until after this friday.

I just wish the mental aspects of the kids will get better. Us arm chair QB's can pick and choose whatever we wish, but I think the majority of us would agree that the kids need to regain their "swagger". By all accounts, we have the physical ability to get things accomplished on Friday Nights, so to me, our mental toughness has got to improve. QB's putting the ball in places that their recievers can catch it, the line creating running lanes and the backs hitting those lanes on time, punching opportunities in the endzone that the defense creates, and intimidating hits delivered to the other team (O and D) are all little things that add to the big picture. Oakdale offers the team solid competion for the team to bounce back on, but the boys have to be ready to deliver some of these things. I would be happy, if and when, the team starts playing to its capabilities. Burchfield ain't no dummy, he will give his kids a shot every night out. There isn't a ton of teams out there that can honestly say that on every given Friday Night.

Oneida - 35

Oakdale - 6

:thumb: Kaz :huh: