oneida -oakdale

cornpone

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dang dude snap into a slim jim....dig it

PUNISHER I KNOW YOU CAN DIG IT BROTHER!THE TRIBE IS GOING ON THE WARPATH FRIDAY NIGHT BROTHER.GONNA MAKE OAKDALE SOME BALD EAGLES NOW CAN YOU DIG THAT BROTHER!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAHHHHHHH!

Before you know it, we're gonna see Hulk Hogan post on here. :lol:

THE HULKSTER DONT WANT NONE OF THE MACHO MAN BROTHER!OOOOOOOOOO YEAHHHHHHHHH!

Well, you know as long as Lambo's Defense continues to be Stone Cold, a loss to the Eagles would be nothing short of a "Stunner". Thankfully we don't have to be a Legend Killer this week, although Oakdale could certainly lay claim to that title.

:lol: That won't make for positive press back home. Punjobi, shut the critics down and put up my predicted score on the Eagles. Trust me, it will get the ship going on the right path again in time for "The Run". Gotta go, BAM!

:thumb: Kazam :thumb:

The guy above me makes this topic Win.

I think the biggest problem with the Indians is also their greatest strength, their sophmores. I have counted 9 or 10 sophmores that player over half the game on both sides of the ball, some that just play one side, some that play both. The majority is the line also. I am not saying they are weak because they are young, infact they are strongest because of that. The only problem they truly have, is that there is a HUGE difference between a 15 or 16 year old and a 17 or 18 year old. Not just maturity wise, but also in physical development. The fact that they can even compete on the same level as coalfield and other teams that are senior dominant teams, only proves that they should be very good down the road, maybe even later this year.

If they stay in the playoff hunt, I think they will surprise some teams.

Oneida 14

Oakdale 0