oneida -oakdale

cornpone

Why go away from what is working, I mean running it up the middle has produced....what.....0 POINTS the last 2 games. Something has got to change and it needs to change quickly or the playoffs will continue to be something of the past.

Get the playmakers the ball in everyway possible because that is the only way points are going to be put on the board.

Keep your head up 8........they will eventually start coming your way.

when you get your degree, have a job, and some real coaching experience you can get on here and crititcize the coaches. until then, just go back watch yourself when you played and crtique yourself. im sure you can find plenty to think about. in short, keep you inconsiderate opinons to yourself.

Why go away from what is working, I mean running it up the middle has produced....what.....0 POINTS the last 2 games. Something has got to change and it needs to change quickly or the playoffs will continue to be something of the past.

Get the playmakers the ball in everyway possible because that is the only way points are going to be put on the board.

Keep your head up 8........they will eventually start coming your way.

: :thumb:

Edited by TTUBOBCAT

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I trust that the coaching staff has done a great job this week in preparing for a region game in which we need a win after a heartbreaking loss to Coalfield earlier in the year. The kids need a good pick-me-up this week with a big win over the Eagles. Don't underestimate the power of a small town school in where they do nothing but sports though. They can come out of no where and surprise you. I remember sitting on the sidelines last year thinking "wow, where did this team come from?" We need to come out focused this week boys and get the job done. Mix it up on the offensive side of the ball and Lambert will take care of the defense, no questions asked. I see the Indians coming out of Oakdale with a much needed win, but it will be tougher than expected.

Oneida- 29

Oakdale- 8

GO INDIANS!!!

when you get your degree, have a job, and some real coaching experience you can get on here and crititcize the coaches. until then, just go back watch yourself when you played and crtique yourself. im sure you can find plenty to think about. in short, keep you inconsiderate opinons to yourself.

: ;)

First of all, I am out of school, have a job, a family, and I am quite successful.

Second, this is a board to give your opinions on and that is what I did. There was a better way to do it I know and I apologize for it coming out that way but I want to see Oneida get back to the way they were in the 90's. Jim Burchfield is a good coach, I know because I played for him, but I think (just my opinion) there are ways to get other players involved in the offense.

I don't have to critique myself because I know that I wasn't any good but they say "just because I can't do it don't mean I don't know how to do it".

If I offended anyone I am sorry and I will keep my rude comments to myself from now on, but you better believe that I am gonna keep posting about Oneida Football!!!!! ;)

I remember, back in the day, that this game was a "breather". My, how times have changed. I even recall the Oakdale Coach, throwing a hissy fit over us running up the score. Seems out 3rd team fullback went on a 70 yard scoring run on a dive play late in the game. ;) Just seemed a little stupid to take a knee with 7:28 left in the game or even punt on first down. Now there are no guarantees, so I encourage the boys to strap it up and play with a little more passion. (go nuts) The only way your gonna like the stories ending, is if you write it YOURSELF. Crush Eagle Town!

;) Kaz :blink:

I remember, back in the day, that this game was a "breather". My, how times have changed. I even recall the Oakdale Coach, throwing a hissy fit over us running up the score. Seems out 3rd team fullback went on a 70 yard scoring run on a dive play late in the game. :lol: Just seemed a little stupid to take a knee with 7:28 left in the game or even punt on first down. Now there are no guarantees, so I encourage the boys to strap it up and play with a little more passion. (go nuts) The only way your gonna like the stories ending, is if you write it YOURSELF. Crush Eagle Town!

:lol: Kaz :D

Need to get those boys fired up and ready to play some football and they are going to have to just start playing wid more intensity or they are not going to get that playoff spot that they badly want come on indians get in there and play some football and work hard and get a win friday night.