Ooltewah versus Red Bank

VballDaddy78

Ooltewah travels to Red Bank on Tuesday 9/12 to play an all important District match. Game time is set for 5:30 pm. Hope to see you there! :lol:

Coacht Schedules indicate they are both undefeated in District play but 78 is really the one to tell the story and its impact. This match is very large in the Chattanooga area AAA.

Coacht Schedules indicate they are both undefeated in District play but 78 is really the one to tell the story and its impact. This match is very large in the Chattanooga area AAA.

This is Ooltewah's first District match of the year, I'm not sure if Red Bank has played any district matches yet but if they have, they have not lost. Small District with only 4 teams. Ooltewah plays all 3 of the other teams this week. Red Bank tonight, Chatt. Central tomorrow and Soddy Daisy on Thursday. Big Week for the Owls!

This is Ooltewah's first District match of the year, I'm not sure if Red Bank has played any district matches yet but if they have, they have not lost. Small District with only 4 teams. Ooltewah plays all 3 of the other teams this week. Red Bank tonight, Chatt. Central tomorrow and Soddy Daisy on Thursday. Big Week for the Owls!

Wow I can't belive your district is so small. WHy is that?