Coffee County vs Cumberland Co.

daniel102081

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty good game. Final score...Coffee Co. 48 Cumberland Co. 7. I hope that's not considered running up the score, considering two of Coffee's TD's came off of fumbles. I'm glad Cumberland got a TD in this game, but hey what am I saying? Coffee played a great game, and in my opinion did a complete 360 compared to last weeks game. I hope they keep this momentum up going into the rest of the games and finish strong in the region. Good luck to Cumberland Co. for the rest of the year!!!

Ok, seriously dude, your on a highschool board, no where on this particular forum will you see anything about MTSU. Go down to the NCAA thread if you wanna talk about them, cause honestly none of us care!

That particular forum is a premium forum. Not anyone can post there.

We like discussing highschool football, which is something you obviously know nothing about.

I know that in my four years at Manchester we had a combined record of 17-24 and one playoff appearance.

If Coffee County is getting worse, then how do you explain loosing to Brentwood by 3 pts compared to last year when Brentwood manhandled us. I'll go on the record and say that if Coffee Co. had a some of their key players of the injury list last week, the game would of been alot closer than what it was.

Never in my four years at CC did the Red Raiders lose by 35 points to our inner-county rival from Tullahoma. And never have they lost by that many points since I left there 8 years ago. It's kind of embarrassing the way the CC alma mater was represented and to our biggest rival no less.

And in case you weren't aware of this, alot of Coffee County's players read these posts and I'm sure that all your doing is lighting a fire under them to wanna prove morons like yourself that you have no clue about Coffee County football, that on any given day an upset can occur, and that any given day they will finally shut your negative thoughts up!

Boy, I should surely hope so. And judging from the 48-7 victory over Cumberland County, there was definitely something there in that game that was missing in Tullahoma. It's kind of the same with this this kid from Hoover High School in Alabama who we were recruiting at Middle Tennessee. He made a visit to Murfreesboro and Hattiesburg among other places. I just remember how he would regularly visit our Blue Raider messageboards and make snide comments about our program and why he chose to go to 1-AA Furman over us. In all honesty, I doubt he was 1-A material. It definitely showed in unimpressive showings against Jacksonville State and Division II West Georgia. By the way, you can see him on the MTV reality show "Two-A-Days". Max Lerner is quite the celebrity now. . . .on MTV at least, but not for the Furman Paladins.

Just a side note, I'm sure Oklahoma is going to blow MTSU out!

Yeah, just like Maryland blew us away 24-10. It'll be very interesting to see how our defense will do against the Sooners. I think it will alot closer than people think. If UAB can give the Sooners fits with their team, than we will most definitely be a nerve-racking encounter with our nationally-ranked Top 25 defense.

That particular forum is a premium forum. Not anyone can post there.

I know that in my four years at Manchester we had a combined record of 17-24 and one playoff appearance.

Never in my four years at CC did the Red Raiders lose by 35 points to our inner-county rival from Tullahoma. And never have they lost by that many points since I left there 8 years ago. It's kind of embarrassing the way the CC alma mater was represented and to our biggest rival no less.

Boy, I should surely hope so. And judging from the 48-7 victory over Cumberland County, there was definitely something there in that game that was missing in Tullahoma. It's kind of the same with this this kid from Hoover High School in Alabama who we were recruiting at Middle Tennessee. He made a visit to Murfreesboro and Hattiesburg among other places. I just remember how he would regularly visit our Blue Raider messageboards and make snide comments about our program and why he chose to go to 1-AA Furman over us. In all honesty, I doubt he was 1-A material. It definitely showed in unimpressive showings against Jacksonville State and Division II West Georgia. By the way, you can see him on the MTV reality show "Two-A-Days". Max Lerner is quite the celebrity now. . . .on MTV at least, but not for the Furman Paladins.

Yeah, just like Maryland blew us away 24-10. It'll be very interesting to see how our defense will do against the Sooners. I think it will alot closer than people think. If UAB can give the Sooners fits with their team, than we will most definitely be a nerve-racking encounter with our nationally-ranked Top 25 defense.

Hey I completley agree with what ya said. I wasn't trying to be on the harsh side of it, if I was, then I apologize. It just looked in my opinion that you were trying to be negative towards Coffee Co. and me being a big supporter of the Big Red I just had to take a stand towards it. I honestly never saw the quality of players MTSU has until I was watching some highlight clips off of their website. I must say the RB is quite impressive...McNair is his name I believe. Also, I wasn't trying to bash MTSU as I am a future Blue Raider myself. I've just got some things to work on before coming out there and trying out next fall for the baseball team. Good luck to the Blue Raiders for a successful season.

I've just got some things to work on before coming out there and trying out next fall for the baseball team. Good luck to the Blue Raiders for a successful season.

Best of luck to you with that. I'm sure you heard that Middle Tennessee is finally renovating their baseball stadium. It's going to look nice. The same company that built Auburn's baseball stadium is building ours. I don't know if you saw but we have over half of the $7 Million price tag raised for the new stadium, and Mr. Kennon who donated $1 Million towards construction of the Middle Tennessee Hall of Fame building made the announcement during our football game Thursday night that he was gonig to donate a half a million dollars more toward the construction of the baseball stadium.

The new stadium will be ready by 2008. I can't wait. It's going to be nice.

Best of luck to you with that. I'm sure you heard that Middle Tennessee is finally renovating their baseball stadium. It's going to look nice. The same company that built Auburn's baseball stadium is building ours. I don't know if you saw but we have over half of the $7 Million price tag raised for the new stadium, and Mr. Kennon who donated $1 Million towards construction of the Middle Tennessee Hall of Fame building made the announcement during our football game Thursday night that he was gonig to donate a half a million dollars more toward the construction of the baseball stadium.

Spend $12 and become a plus member and stop talking about MTSU on the high school board.

I go to MTSU, therefore I pay tuition at MTSU. That means I get into games free @ MTSU, but I had much rather pay my $5.00 to get in and watch Coffee County play highschool ball. You are on a CoachT highschool board. It says this at the top of your scree "CoachT Forums > Fall Sports > Football > Football: Classes 4A-5A-DII > Coffee County vs Cumberland Co." I could careless about how much MTSU is spending on there new stadium because there are much more pressing issues there than athletics, trust me.

I go to MTSU, therefore I pay tuition at MTSU. That means I get into games free @ MTSU, but I had much rather pay my $5.00 to get in and watch Coffee County play highschool ball. You are on a CoachT highschool board. It says this at the top of your scree "CoachT Forums > Fall Sports > Football > Football: Classes 4A-5A-DII > Coffee County vs Cumberland Co." I could careless about how much MTSU is spending on there new stadium because there are much more pressing issues there than athletics, trust me.

THANK YOU!!

THANK YOU!!

That last comment about MTSU was aimed directly at me since I'm headed to play for MTSU. Even though we are on a high school board I am greatly appreciative of the comments and the good luck wish. But if it would please everyone I'll drop the MTSU talk even though this game is over. I could understand people not wanting MTSU talk on a thread for next weeks game, but not for one that's already over...just my opinion, which I am intitled to, as well as everyone else that lives in this great country!!!!!!!!

That last comment about MTSU was aimed directly at me since I'm headed to play for MTSU. Even though we are on a high school board I am greatly appreciative of the comments and the good luck wish. But if it would please everyone I'll drop the MTSU talk even though this game is over. I could understand people not wanting MTSU talk on a thread for next weeks game, but not for one that's already over...just my opinion, which I am intitled to, as well as everyone else that lives in this great country!!!!!!!!

Sorry, daniel102081, I am so tired of his royal blue post about the SBC. That's great that you're going out for baseball up there. I just wish I had time to go to the games. I'm irritated about the new stadium, another department lost a research facility because of athletics. I'm a little irked about that one.