An Apology

mctigersportsfan

First of all, most of the Tigers did not try to disrespect anyone at that game.

First off -- No one said it was the entire team and secondly it is ok to breakdown at midfield. Just don't disrespect the property of others. If one player or 50 do something of this nature it not only reflects onto the player, but the school and the entire community. A player shouldn't have to be reminded of this if his/her parents had taught him/her to respect others and what is others to start with.

There are a few other things that I would like to say but out of respect for the coaching staff and administration I will refrain. Sometimes the best thing said is what isn't said.

Now with that said I once again apologize to Greenbrier High School, it's players staff and fans.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First off -- No one said it was the entire team and secondly it is ok to breakdown at midfield. Just don't disrespect the property of others. If one player or 50 do something of this nature it not only reflects onto the player, but the school and the entire community. A player shouldn't have to be reminded of this if his/her parents had taught him/her to respect others and what is others to start with.

There are a few other things that I would like to say but out of respect for the coaching staff and administration I will refrain. Sometimes the best thing said is what isn't said.

Now with that said I once again apologize to Greenbrier High School, it's players staff and fans.

MC,

As always.... you're a class act. No need for you to apologize. If I remember correctly..... the same player was doing something similar last year in warm-ups. I'd guess that most teams have a player or two that is going to do the things that will embarass the rest. These type players obviously don't get the direction from home. Hopefully the coaches will handle the situation. I would really feel sorry for a Bobcat player if they did something like this and the coaches got wind.

It's like PGrad mentioned above, the TOs of the world are just making this type thing all that much worse.