soddy-daisy football

rblion

It looks to me like Soddy simply does not have the players they've had in years past. I've watched them twice this year and I didn't see the actual talent on the field they usually have. I have no idea who isn't on the team that supposedly should be or what have you, all I can say is it looks like they are just in the middle of the stereotypical slump in talent. Every school goes through it at some point or another. I don't think it will last very long, that school has a decent football tradition and good coaching. From their first game against Red Bank to last Friday night against Rhea County, I could tell a considerable difference just in the way they played the game. That tells me the kids are listening to the coaches and the coaches are doing their job. However, at some point, talent has to come into the picture which is where I think this squad may just fall short.

I have watched soddy over the years and have never seen the program this down. when price and ryan were there it was never this bad. What's wrong is it talent ,coaching or the administration? Please only serious answers!

What do you expect, the principals to dress out and play. They have hired Tom Weathers. Most expected that to be a good decision. The school won 3 State Championships last year, so where do you bring in the administration? Did you forget the weather, texture of the grass, wrong cheers, bad pre-game meals, etc.

What do you expect, the principals to dress out and play. They have hired Tom Weathers. Most expected that to be a good decision. The school won 3 State Championships last year, so where do you bring in the administration? Did you forget the weather, texture of the grass, wrong cheers, bad pre-game meals, etc.

I agree with Tar Heel, the talent is low and SD is in a down cycle. It will not stay that way, but I don't see the talent in the junior high programs like Ooltewah has. The talent is definitely an issue. I plan to watch Ooltewah and Blount this week. That should be a good one. Good luck to the Trojans against Bradley!