Tennessee High vs. Unico County

thsballa07

Tonight, THS vs. UC i believe this is a layback game THS because the past 7 years i do believe have been pretty much blowouts and THS just got off a good prformance last week againist the Sciece Hill Hilltoppers and now the 1st string will play till halftime maybe a little less maybe a little more but not the whole game and Coach Stubbs will want to rest his starters alittle before next weeks game againist DB so i think THS will win and the backups will get some work in.

THS-44

UC-10

GO VIKINGS!!!!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must not have seen them play too much a couple years ago the when Brandon Anderson was on the kickoff team in all the games he ran the score up. Stubbs got what he deserved though when Maryville spanked them 49-0.

47-0 and Maryville keeps 1 student below 5a and they recruit all those players arent from there they are from somewhere else and they are getting paid to go there all THS players are from Bristol and THS will get another shot at Maryville proboly this year so watch out and dont run your mouth if you cant back it up

I know they scrimmaged this year, but I would like to see a Maryville and D-B match-up. I think the Castle will be a good setting for next week's Sullivan County Bowl. D-B has all of the tools for the next big step. As for Erwin, why are you guys in 4A and please don't say for travel reasons, because its not worth being in 4A for you guys.

Edited by HighSchoolFanatic

47-0 and Maryville keeps 1 student below 5a and they recruit all those players arent from there they are from somewhere else and they are getting paid to go there all THS players are from Bristol and THS will get another shot at Maryville proboly this year so watch out and dont run your mouth if you cant back it up

Total bull!

Maryville could of beat Tennessee High 100-0 a couple years ago if they wanted to. The Vikings couldn't even slow down the Maryville 3rd. string. If you make it to the Maryville game this year it will be another beat down.

49-0 and by no means am I a Maryville fan. Don't be mad at me because I speak the truth. I saw THS play 3 games in the '04 season and in none of those were the starters pulled even in the final game of the season when they are up 54-0 against East and still passing the ball in the 4th quarter. I think there is a team in Morristown that might have something to say about T.H.S. playing Maryville.

49-0 and by no means am I a Maryville fan. Don't be mad at me because I speak the truth. I saw THS play 3 games in the '04 season and in none of those were the starters pulled even in the final game of the season when they are up 54-0 against East and still passing the ball in the 4th quarter. I think there is a team in Morristown that might have something to say about T.H.S. playing Maryville.

47-0 i went and THS will beat MoWest and MOEAST if they want some D-B is the only game THS is worried about until playoff time and yes weplay south and johnson county but we could have beat south last year except a couple of mistakes and we beat johnson county after a rain out i kno but we beat them so we dont need to worry as much as we do for D-B and that is all Coach Stubbs is thinking about right now is D-B this coming up Friday its at the Castle i will be there will you? GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!