Collinwood vs. Columbia Academy

GreenMan

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you Collinwood fans are getting a little too big for your britches. Granted, you have a great coach in Statom and always have a solid program, but lets analyze your schedule.

L 28-0 to Friendship - nothing to be ashamed of

W 34-20 over Loretto - Loretto lost to Riverside who lost to HOUSTON COUNTY! Houston County is AWFUL! Nothing to brag about there.

W 63-27 over Zion - come on, who won't?

W 55-8 over Cornersville - Actually the only impressive game on the list. Even though Cornersville is a perennial doormat, they are improved this year.

I've not trying to say ya'll aren't any good - I predicted ya'll to finish 2nd in the region. But I think you need to hold your water until you play/beat CA/MP/HL/WC/PC

By the way - I'm not picking a winner, but I'll be surprised if this game is decided by more than 10 points.

Edited by Nedn1stgrade

I think you Collinwood fans are getting a little too big for your britches. Granted, you have a great coach in Statom and always have a solid program, but lets analyze your schedule.

L 28-0 to Friendship - nothing to be ashamed of

W 34-20 over Loretto - Loretto lost to Riverside who lost to HOUSTON COUNTY! Houston County is AWFUL! Nothing to brag about there.

W 63-27 over Zion - come on, who won't?

W 55-8 over Cornersville - Actually the only impressive game on the list. Even though Cornersville is a perennial doormat, they are improved this year.

I've not trying to say ya'll aren't any good - I predicted ya'll to finish 2nd in the region. But I think you need to hold your water until you play/beat CA/MP/HL/WC/PC

By the way - I'm not picking a winner, but I'll be surprised if this game is decided by more than 10 points.

Well, let's analyze Columbia Academy's schedule...

CA vs. Forrest - Forrest's record isn't looking bad at all, but considering they scored almost twice as many points against CA as any other team they've played, that doesn't say good things.

CA vs. Franklin Road - Only game Franklin's won all year.

CA vs. Moore Co. - Moore County has beat Cornersville, and has yet to find another win.

CA vs. Perry Co. - Pretty close game, Perry Co. comes off with a win, and hasn't beaten anyone the Trojans haven't already beaten this year, except CA.

CA vs. Wayne County - I would say this one surprised me. I would've never thought CA would've beaten Waynesboro. Regardless, it's hard to say that CA is a contender for quite possibly the nuber two spot in the region off this one game.

Looks like the door swings both ways.

Brent's a crybaby...hes still talkin bout crap that happened last yr

I an not cryin about nothing. If you had ever played C.A before the other night then you would no what i am talkin about, it don't matter who plays C.A. at home the refs swing to thier side everytime they are there. Ask Any other team in the region. O yeah i would like to give you congrats, you done something in High school that I never done, You lost to a team Perry County Beat, Lol great job.

I an not cryin about nothing. If you had ever played C.A before the other night then you would no what i am talkin about, it don't matter who plays C.A. at home the refs swing to thier side everytime they are there. Ask Any other team in the region. O yeah i would like to give you congrats, you done something in High school that I never done, You lost to a team Perry County Beat, Lol great job.

I was at the game friday and what little was called, i think it was about even, plus I saw a few of CA's and Wayne County's players get away a little foul play here and there, nothing too bad though. I don't think the officials played all that big of a roll in the game really.

Edited by ld_zeppy